Charlie Murphy GOAT Storyteller

So underrated, he's one of the dudes that it doesn't matter what he's talking about, he just has the type of voice that everything he says is funny.

"No ************ we the Black Panthers, and I'm the president *****" :rofl:
Charlie was beating on everybody :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yoooooo

beetle bailey??

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

YES.

The Darryl Stingley part had me CRYING :rofl:

Welfare peanut butter! "We ****** up MAD BREAD" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
"I took the boy to the brick oven, I made pizza with his face... I demolished it. then when they got on em...they put the crust on em" 
roll.gif

Charlie is the truth.

"I can handle myself. One of the things about me is that I don't mind demonstrating it. If you come around thinking you can punk somebody, "Hey, just box." WELL, C'MON LET'S BOX! WHILE WE'RE BOXING, I'MMA PUNCH YOU IN YOUR THROAT! BY ACCIDENT! Oops, I'm sorry, but the damage is going to be done, and I'm going to make sure everyone sees that."

"Comedy and tragedy are cousins. Everybody came here to laugh, but tragedy is a show, too. People paid their money, however they leave this room, they won't feel cheated. If you wanna keep talking, you will be part of the show when I bust you a_. They'll say, 'I had a great time, Charlie Murphy beat the s_ out this dude!!!'"

See, society tells you it's wrong to step to this guy (holds up arms) but you know what? I say **** that I make my own rules.

Yoooooooooooooooooooo, that part had me cryin :lol:. He a G forreal

Apparently, Darrell aka Jupiter, who Charlie Murphy brought to the brick oven, was the third barber in Coming To America that uttered, "That boy is good!" when Jackson Heights' own Randy Watson hit the stage.

Back
Top Bottom