Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

They used to make boys dresses [emoji]128064[/emoji] pink also was a male oriented color.

I wouldn't mind my son wearing pink. I wear pink.

That ***** not wearing dresses until he can buy his own though. Like I wouldn't be mad if I caught him and my daughter doing the dress up thing but we keeping that in the house and between us :lol:
The color pink itself can be worn by males. But ya 5 year old ask for a sundress u gonna say yes because he wants one? That's when u the parent tell the kid. Now when he is at the age where he buys his own **** like u say and understands things, he wants to wear a dress rock out young boy. But a child that age don't know any better until told the difference.

So NONE of you dudes are going to admit that you would be embarrassed if your son was FLAMBOYANT? Like Magic Johnson Jr?

I am not speaking of who he wants to have sex with. 

I think everyone knows that the word flamboyant has a very specific connotation when used in this scenario

I think everyone knows that the word flamboyant has a very specific connotation when used in this scenario
Well, I have stated numerous times in here that who someone has sex with means nothing to the outside world until the person that is having those sexes is making a BROAD proclamation about it. Whether it is hetero or homosexual. 

I don't think anyone cares that their son or daughter LIKES the same sex.

I think people have a problem with their son or daughter broadcasting it and/or (fathers/sons) people being able to pin point that upon first sight.

did you admit it? do you feel parenting could have changed his personality?
I would be embarrassed if any child of mine had  wild and obnoxious behavior. Their sexual preference doesn't even matter in that case. They can be loud and wild as a straight person and I would have the same level of embarrassment.

I think parenting can influence flamboyancy. I don't think it can influence sexual preference

If I had a "flamboyant son" my concern would not be if he is embarrassing me, it would be him being unfairly judged by closed minded people.

If I had a "flamboyant son" my concern would not be if he is embarrassing me, it would be him being unfairly judged by closed minded people.
And why couldn't a parent have BOTH of those feelings at the same time? That is possible right? 
grin.gif

I wouldn't my son or daughter to be a loud annoying attention ***** but I'm not sure what that has to do with the thread.
This thread has many different conversations going on. So, you are incorrect

Last edited:
I wouldn't my son or daughter to be a loud annoying attention ***** but I'm not sure what that has to do with the thread.

Well, I have stated numerous times in here that who someone has sex with means nothing to the outside world until the person that is having those sexes is making a BROAD proclamation about it. Whether it is hetero or homosexual. 

I don't think anyone cares that their son or daughter LIKES the same sex.

I think people have a problem with their son or daughter broadcasting it and/or (fathers/sons) people being able to pin point that upon first sight.

I was just pointing that out as the reason why people seem to think that you keep talking about sexuality

A broad proclamation of heterosexuality has nowhere near the same stigma as a broad proclamation of homosexuality...not even close

But I definitely wouldn't want my kids to be over the top loud an obnoxious

Sure am. What does that have to do with anything in this case?

Don't sneak diss

I dont sneak diss b.
Its an honorable profession.

I wasn't sure u were but i thought you mentioned it.

I just wanted to be certain before reading anymore of your views.

I was just pointing that out as the reason why people seem to think that you keep talking about sexuality

A broad proclamation of heterosexuality has nowhere near the same stigma as a broad proclamation of homosexuality...not even close

But I definitely wouldn't want my kids to be over the top loud an obnoxious
Sure, there are levels to everything. You are right.

But I said all of to say that EYE THINK, the dudes in here that say they wouldn't want their son dressed up like a girl care more about

A. How it LOOKS and how it will make the world look at their "failed" fatherhood-ship

Over

B. The fact that their son might actually one day like men.

The perception of their son being gay is greater than the reality of their son being gay.

Because it isn't like anyone is watching your son have sex with other men, so their sexuality REALLY doesn't matter to the public

What do you all think about same sex couples who adopt kids? 

A girl from my HS who dated my friend for about a year and a half had two moms who adopted her in her teens. 

After she broke up with him she started dating girls. My friend swore it was her moms who persuaded her/turned her lesbian.

I personally don't know if that was the case, but I do think being in a same sex household would change how you look at that type of relationship 
nerd.gif

It is possible, sure.

But I personally won't have them.

That better?
I personally feel that is bull ****.

If your child was walking around cussing and being loud with his friends in public spaces / buses / METRO Train, where is no way that as a parent, you wouldn't feel any embarrassment.

But to save face, go head and say you wouldn't.

That is fine

A girl from my HS who dated my friend for about a year and a half had two moms who adopted her in her teens. 

After she broke up with him she started dating girls. My friend swore it was her moms who persuaded her/turned her lesbian.

I personally don't know if that was the case, but I do think being in a same sex household would change how you look at that type of relationship :nerd:
I'm a firm believer that homosexuality is something you are born with, not something that can be taught. I think they'll be more inclined to accept homosexuality and have a positive view on it but that's about it

I personally don't know if that was the case, but I do think being in a same sex household would change how you look at that type of relationship 
nerd.gif
1. I have always wondered this. Good question. Do you think the parents would prefer that their kids had the same sexual preference as them? 

2. I believe children are simply influenced by what they are around. So in that situation, they will be able to be more open to a same sexed relationship/ That isn't to say they are any more or less likely to follow in the same footsteps. But I am sure there IS data for that somewhere

There's a war against Black men
Fixed.
I wouldn't mind my son wearing pink. I wear pink.

That ***** not wearing dresses until he can buy his own though. Like I wouldn't be mad if I caught him and my daughter doing the dress up thing but we keeping that in the house and between us :lol:
Rep for keeping it real unlike the rest of these cats.

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer that homosexuality is something you are born with, not something that can be taught. I think they'll be more inclined to accept homosexuality and have a positive view on it but that's about it
So you think ALL instances of homosexuality was present at birth? 

It is possible, sure.

But I personally won't have them.

That better?
I personally feel that is bull ****.

If your child was walking around cussing and being loud with his friends in public spaces / buses / METRO Train, where is no way that as a parent, you wouldn't feel any embarrassment.

But to save face, go head and say you wouldn't.

That is fine

I personally feel this comment is ********.

You asked if my son was flamboyant, like Magic's son, right? You said nothing of my son making a scene in public spaces, or being rude and disrespectful towards the general public.

But to make your argument work, you go ahead and move the goal post

That is fine

I think if a child grows up in a same sex household it would make them more inclined to try it. I'm not saying gay people make children gay but when you grow up seeing a happy relationship between two people of the same sex it should make you more open to the idea. Whether or not it takes is something different. Trying a homosexual relationship and being homosexual are not the same.

Back
Top Bottom