Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

but Young Thug gets a pass.... 

ok 
No, his name is Jeffery
roll.gif
alien.gif

Last edited:
if my son wants to wear weird *** clothes or dress in "feminine" clothes so be it.... 

he just better be prepared for how others will view it....  i'd talk to him about acceptance, and while I may have it, the majority won't and he needs to be emotionally prepared for it 

we identify with gender roles because its what we were taught.... its what people defined FOR US well before we had a choice 

Some dudes are too dam liberal. My son ain't dressing in no dam dress or ballet shoes. Idc
Cool. Raise your kid how you want. No one's trying to stop that.
This is the thing...I don't think anyone cares how @brendasdeadbaby  raises his kid. That isn't even what the thread is about. You are entitled to raise your child as you see fit, and people on the outside shouldn't have a say in how you decide to go about that. See the irony here?

This is the thing...I don't think anyone cares how @brendasdeadbaby  raises his kid. That isn't even what the thread is about. You are entitled to raise your child as you see fit, and people on the outside shouldn't have a say in how you decide to go about that. See the irony here?
TBH, I am more concerned about his child never eating vegetables than how the child dresses

Liberal tactics.
My sides :lol:.

What is it called when you insinuate homosexual images on neutral actives then?

Conservative tactics?

Yup! it goes both ways but liberals think they are innocent and are the first to attack a persons character calling anybody who doesn't agree with their ideas homophobic, femanist etc etc.

This is the thing...I don't think anyone cares how @brendasdeadbaby
 raises his kid. That isn't even what the thread is about. You are entitled to raise your child as you see fit, and people on the outside shouldn't have a say in how you decide to go about that. See the irony here?
What crosses the line is when you adopt our brothers and sisters and start dressing them out of the norm to get a boost in your career and making sure to call the media ahead of time and linger around for them to get the perfect shots just so that you can go on national television and get some attention. Using them as if they are some kind of accessory.

TBH, I am more concerned about his child never eating vegetables than how the child dresses
laugh.gif

I can respect no female clothing, but no vegetables?!
ohwell.gif

This is the thing...I don't think anyone cares how @brendasdeadbaby
 raises his kid. That isn't even what the thread is about. You are entitled to raise your child as you see fit, and people on the outside shouldn't have a say in how you decide to go about that. See the irony here?
What crosses the line is when you adopt our brothers and sisters and start dressing them out of the norm to get a boost in your career and making sure to call the media ahead of time and linger around for them to get the perfect shots just so that you can go on national television and get some attention. Using them as if they are some kind of accessory.
You may very well be right, but how could you form any kind of outrage based upon a pile of assumptions?

Last edited:
Theron doesn't need a black kid to boost her career. She won an Oscar in 2003, she is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood (and has been that way for over a decade now) and a legit A-List celebrity, hence the constant photographers.

She accomplished all this before adopting lil man

Last edited:
You may very well be right, but how could you form any kind of outrage based on a pile of assumptions?
Same way we do about everything else.

Theron doesn't need a black kid to boost her career. She won an Oscar in 2003, she is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood (and has been that way for over a decade now) and a legit A-List celebrity, hence the constant photographers.

She accomplished all this before adopting lil man
Cause people don't look for every opportunity to stay on top of the game. You said she won it 13 going 14 years ago ? Windows close, so if you see the chance/opportunity to keep yours open, I'm sure you'd do the same.

Last edited:
Theron doesn't need a black kid to boost her career. She won an Oscar in 2003, she is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood (and has been that way for over a decade now) and a legit A-List celebrity, hence the constant photographers. She accomplished all this before adopting lil man

Yea i dont see it like that.

I mean in every interview where they mention her adopted kids (2 black kids) she never mentions their race and they didn't even show the kids picture.
I didnt even know she had an adopted kid until this thread.
I feel like paparazzi would still snap the pics if she had her own kid.

And if it is to boost her career (which wont last forever). Then thats one hell of a long con.

But like many have stated i dont know these people and i could very well be wrong.

Last edited:
Yup! it goes both ways but liberals think they are innocent and are the first to attack a persons character calling anybody who doesn't agree with their ideas homophobic, femanist etc etc.

feminist?
Cmon fam. No one is attacking your character, that is your character when you make statements like that.

Why should we as a society have to tolerate your ignorance?

feminist?
Cmon fam. No one is attacking your character, that is your character when you make statements like that.

Why should we as a society have to tolerate your ignorance?

What ignorance is it you speak of?? That I won't raise my son to dress like a girl? Nowhere did I say she can't raise her son the way she wants or that it's wrong I said I would not raise him that way. Because my ideologies don't fit yours you accuse me of beign ignorant which is the character assassination FAR LEFT liberals depend on

What ignorance is it you speak of?? That I won't raise my son to dress like a girl? Nowhere did I say she can't raise her son the way she wants or that it's wrong I said I would not raise him that way. Because my ideologies don't fit yours you accuse me of beign ignorant which is the character assassination FAR LEFT liberals depend on

Dressing like a girl is debatable.

You said "my kid ain't wearing no dress or ballet shoes". Like ballet isn't a genderless activity. Or like you have this preconceived notion that ballet is gay, or "femanist" are bad.

Dressing like a girl is debatable.

You said "my kid ain't wearing no dress or ballet shoes". Like ballet isn't a genderless activity. Or like you have this preconceived notion that ballet is gay, or "femanist" are bad.

Ballet shoes out side of ballet class and for fashion. You know dam well what I ment you just wanted to push your liberal acceptance bs agenda

Back
Top Bottom