Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

You (not you) can't convince me that isn't something white liberals mostly do to deal with their white guilt. You have the choice to adopt but you specifically pick a black child?

It's Conscious choice and I see right through the politics of it.

my direct experience with it was with heavily Republican and well off white people who had adopted Asian or black kids

which was always odd to me given I always hoped that the love for your child would instill empathy towards those different from yourself

given the recent supreme court ruling, i present example A:

1688475829518.jpeg

and B:

1688475906271.jpeg

I got that dude on ignore. He was in that will Smith thread saying he saw nothing wrong with a 20 year old dude laying in bed with Will Smith daughter who was 13 at the time. In fact I blocked all them weirdos from that Will Smith thread.

Edit: didn't realize these posts were old. Point still stands:lol:

Yea more than anyone else on this site, I don't buy he truly believes the things he types. He will just "side" with whatever talking point he is supposed to side with.

I'm sure he has a list of each demographic that exists in a spreadsheet and just picks the most oppressed one and argues in favor of whatever they've done.

Can't expect genuine convo from That Devil Worshipper.

You (not you) can't convince me that isn't something white liberals mostly do to deal with their white guilt. You have the choice to adopt but you specifically pick a black child?

It's Conscious choice and I see right through the politics of it.

I will trust a white conservative before I trust a white liberal.

the leading “conservative“ candidate in a America:

today’s news of a prominent “conservative” Supreme Court justice:

When it comes to raising a black child, explain.

They’re all the same at the end Of the day.

But he’s saying a conservative might make the child more masculine. Have him/or her hunting, fishing, doing mechanical or engineering type stuff.

The liberal parents might have a boy playing with Barbie dolls, using pronouns, wearing dresses, nails painted, etc.

When it comes to raising a black child, explain.

I want to preface my point with saying adoption for the reason of genuinely wanting to provide a child with a loving and caring home is a positive thing and should be celebrated. Regardless of race.

HOWEVER in this scenario I will lean towards the lesser of two evils who in my opinion has a family structure most similar to the majority of traditional black families.

Even though the majority of black American vote liberally (myself included), if we make a list of family values and practices from my observation it lines up more with the Republicans.

Both get a side eye.

Also something to consider for that black child growing up around whites.

This comments reads like an aepps post :lol: :smh:

On the topic though, WASHED said in the NBA thread that he was baiting with his post so I'm glad I didn't respond but that tweet is part of the reason why it was a ridiculous notion. I think the extremes of both ends are going to end poorly. If you look at a white conservative surrounding them with their movements like MAGA, Blue Line, etc. and the conservatives with the perfomative hairdos, barbies, nails painting, etc. But those are probably more rare.

When you start to get to towards your average conservative vs. average liberal that you are going to encounter in everyday life then the kid is going to FAR worse off with white conservatives IMO. They will be on that Clarence Thomas/Uncle Ruckus path without a doubt.

I want to preface my point with saying adoption for the reason of genuinely wanting to provide a child with a loving and caring home is a positive thing and should be celebrated. Regardless of race.

HOWEVER in this scenario I will lean towards the lesser of two evils who in my opinion has a family structure most similar to the majority of traditional black families.

Even though the majority of black American vote liberally (myself included), if we make a list of family values and practices from my observation it lines up more with the Republicans.

Both get a side eye.

I think its interesting that republiKKKanism is tied to family values when they heavily support someone like Trump who has many broken marriages and has prostitutes peeing on him...then theres presidents like Carter married to the same woman for 77 years and Obama who has a nice wholesome family no scandal. Hypocrisy is their modus operandi. They dont care about "family values". What they mean by that is take it back to 1950 when women knew their place and men could do whatever the hell they want because their wives were essentially prisoners in their own homes.

Last edited:
I think its interesting that republiKKKanism is tied to family values when they heavily support someone like Trump who has many broken marriages and has prostitutes peeing on him...then theres presidents like Carter and Obama who has been married to the same woman for 77 years and Obama who has a nice wholesome family no scandal. Hypocrisy is their modus operandi. They dont care about "family values". What they mean by that is take it back to 1950 when women knew their place and men could do whatever the hell they want because their wives were essentially prisoners in their own homes.

Using Presidents as a barometer when you got Clinton and JFK as active Democratic cheaters too is…..something.

EYE don’t idolize Presidents though that’s JUST me. They’re humans will the same desires and faults as us.

Using Presidents as a barometer when you got Clinton and JFK as active Democratic cheaters too is…..something.

EYE don’t idolize Presidents though that’s JUST me. They’re humans will the same desires and faults as us.

Democrats arent the ones using "family values" as their platform. Thats my point. I doubt regular republican rednecks all have traditional families either. You cant preach that then vote for the rich white male version of Tyrone as the face of your ideology.

Both get a side eye.
The conservatives gon raise more bootstrap folks that def look down on their own…They’ll be in the that thread asking for kids stealing candy to get life :lol:

Nothing is perfect but I wouldn’t want black kids raised by ppl that actively and proudly hate the adult versions of them in the open like the right wing folks do, that’s weirder to me than anything

Back
Top Bottom