Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

My thoughts on things like this. If someone dressing their son up in a dress emasculates you, I hate to break it to you but.....

u aint htat straight.png

I was today years old when I learned what “Buck Breaking” was/is.

Can’t say I’m surprised, I’m just numb at this point. Human nature is disgusting.

I was today years old when I learned what “Buck Breaking” was/is.

Can’t say I’m surprised, I’m just numb at this point. Human nature is disgusting.

Buck breaking?

Is that what I think it is?

Like horses?

Where you hear this lol?

A little deeper than that with rape included.

Even in the white race homophobia stems from the fear that a man will rape you lol. Which literally never happens. Every dude even ugly ones think all gay people are out to get them. It's comedy to me. :rofl:I have gay friends,they are picky as hell.

Even in the white race homophobia stems from the fear that a man will rape you lol. Which literally never happens. Every dude even ugly ones think all gay people are out to get them. It's comedy to me. :rofl:I have gay friends,they are picky as hell.
I don't know what you're referring to, but i'm talking about black male slaves being sodomized. That kinda torture stays ingrained for generations.

I don't know what you're referring to, but i'm talking about black male slaves being sodomized. That kinda torture stays ingrained for generations.

Yea and I'm saying that fear is not unique to black men. Men of all raced used to rape women all willy nilly in the past as an expression of power. Should women apply that same mentality and just become lesbians? People aren't thinking about this in context.

I mean the church used to torture the hell out of slaves back then but I still see negroes going to church every sunday.:smh: if you base your mentality on atrocities of the past keep that same energy.

Yeah you're injecting pretext to a conversation I wasn't having. No one else either by the looks of it, if so, quote that person.

Yes because I've seen too many men (usually stupid ones) use this excuse as a reason for their transphobia and homophobia. Dehumanization through violence, guns, robbing them of their identity, and complacency through the church is what created slaves.

If anything massa didn't want toby to be emasculated. He wanted to breed him with another female slave. Black men and white men were raping the female slaves left and right. Keep the same energy, we all know what this thread is about. Redneck white men make up their own "demasculinization" excuses for bigotry against LGBTQ folks.

Yes because I've seen too many men (usually stupid ones) use this excuse as a reason for their transphobia and homophobia. Dehumanization through violence, guns, robbing them of their identity, and complacency through the church is what created slaves.

If anything massa didn't want toby to be emasculated. He wanted to breed him with another female slave. Black men and white men were raping the female slaves left and right. Keep the same energy, we all know what this thread is about. Redneck white men make up their own "demasculinization" excuses for bigotry against LGBTQ folks.
May you point me to this source?
They knew what they were doing.

Back
Top Bottom