Cheap Airfare?

im trying to go to japan in the fall of this year anybody know of deals or ways to save money?

edit- perfect i just seen the video dc posted ^^

Last edited:
im trying to go to japan in the fall of this year anybody know of deals or ways to save money?

Download the Hopper APPon your phone

Set the dates that you want to fly. It will keep track of the prices and suggest whether to book/wait.

Also, do the same with Google Flights. Click YES for Set ALERTS!

About to download that. I’ve seen Groupon has some solid package deals, flight and hotel to other countries. A friend of mine did one to Vietnam and China and had a blast.

Cheap flights are clutch though. I flew back to LA to pick up a bunch of stuff from my moms place a few weeks back. Caught a $50 struggle flight on spirit going there and landed a decent priced flight back on Alaska. Worked perfect cause I didn’t need any bags going, and Alaska is very lenient with carry on bags so I loaded up on stuff going back. I can do spirit when the price justifies it and I can get away with traveli extra light.

Allow me a quick promo for the free service linked above. I pay for the annual premium subscription because it saves me thousands every year.

I've been tentatively planning a trip to Tokyo for either late fall or spring 2019.

I just woke up to this timely notice from SCF.

7231BB88-1696-483A-9A74-C48E0198741C.png

And now we're booked.

7EADB2F9-7F5F-4646-A293-A259F4B49E7F.jpeg

Can you explain what exactly do you get from that service/app?

Yea the app basically just scrapes google flights for airfare prices significantly below the average for the trip.

You pick what region of the U.S. you want to be alerts for, and it sends you an email every time the algorithm gets a hit.

Yea the app basically just scrapes google flights for airfare prices significantly below the average for the trip.

You pick what region of the U.S. you want to be alerts for, and it sends you an email every time the algorithm gets a hit.

And why would one pay for this when they have access to Google Flights?

And why would one pay for this when they have access to Google Flights?

Because I can't run automated analysis on 40 million flights and return filtered results the way a machine can.

You don't have to pay for it, I used the free membership for years.

I'll give you a couple examples of its practical utility. The last time I went went to Tokyo I monitored fairly often for the best deal, I paid $1,100.

Another example, I'm going to Montreal for an event this summer. Booked a flight for $700. Two months later I got an alert for a flight out of SF for $300. Canceled the first booking and booked the cheaper flight.

I almost always fly spirit :lol:. I have a pretty big *** duffle/backpack but it fits in the personal item sizer so I don't pay extra. Once I'm on the plane I just slide it in the overhead because it's always empty anyway. **** them fees

I almost always fly spirit :lol:. I have a pretty big *** duffle/backpack but it fits in the personal item sizer so I don't pay extra. Once I'm on the plane I just slide it in the overhead because it's always empty anyway. **** them fees
Info on backpack.

Back
Top Bottom