Cheap Airfare?

Literally all I do is just type into google “Raleigh to *insert city*” and all the rates for every airline for whatever dates I need are on there. Have I really been doing it wrong this whole time where there’s some sites I’d be saving way more money using?

Making a solo trip to LA in a month. Pretty much just been looking a google flights. Seems to have the cheapest options.

You guys have sun country?

I just got two round trip tickets from Minneapolis to ft Meyers for $327 with checked bag and picked our seats.

msp to Vegas was 90 round trip.

Any recommendation from Philadelphia to Arlington, TX for June?

Last edited:
all flights are cheap flights rn... I'm thinking about buying somet tickets to Hawaii or Tokyo in September. Google travel has price tracking on flights and a calendar with prices...

all flights are cheap flights rn... I'm thinking about buying somet tickets to Hawaii or Tokyo in September. Google travel has price tracking on flights and a calendar with prices...
I'm thinking about a trip to Tokyo at the end of September

I don’t think this pandemic will be over by then.
It’s def a risk buying tickets now

Realistically, I don't think I will be getting on a plane until Q2 2020, it does seem like things are improving but I'll be watching how things go.

1600783389050.png

Been trying to find a flight to vegas for october now I think i priced myself out by waiting hahah sheesh

Tips from a Co-Worker

You have to book and plan off-season. ALWAYS book M-W after 4:30pm on incognito mode.

Book Winter trips in the Spring and Summer trips in the Fall.

Airbnbs are $300-$400 cheaper than hotels.

Scout LOCAL areas. Avoid high traffic tourists areas because they jack those prices up because Americans don't know the real local cost lol

Tips from a Co-Worker

You have to book and plan off-season. ALWAYS book M-W after 4:30pm on incognito mode.

Book Winter trips in the Spring and Summer trips in the Fall.

Airbnbs are $300-$400 cheaper than hotels.

Scout LOCAL areas. Avoid high traffic tourists areas because they jack those prices up because Americans don't know the real local cost lol

I also don't wanna get caught lacking in a non tourist area as well.

Back
Top Bottom