Cheap Airfare?

Lol, just bought tickets to Vegas but Im pretty sure I got screwed because I didnt go on a Tuesday or Wednesday. ****in crooks, ohh well

Frontier promo is back on. So the departure and return both have to be on Tuesday/Wednesday? Either a one day trip or a week(s)?

They told me to kick rocks. Should have flown southwest but I guess I have a reason to not go crazy at the outlets since I dont want to pay for a check in bag

Adding insult to injury... Frontier just cancelled my flight back to STL. Next flight out isnt until Tuesday with an almost 24 hour layover in Denver. So not only did I not get my ****ty free flight but now these mofos are costing me $600 in wages and wasting my time. Never again. I knew I should have flown Southwest.

Eh. I've had issues with American delta southwest. Spirit used to be terrible but they're about on par with any of those now

Eh. I've had issues with American delta southwest. Spirit used to be terrible but they're about on par with any of those now

How many more stories have you heard about the budget guys? I travel weekly on Alaska/Qatar Air - never had a problem in the last few years.

Most recently my boys got stuck in Vegas for 2 extra days due to Frontier 😂😂😂

How many more stories have you heard about the budget guys? I travel weekly on Alaska/Qatar Air - never had a problem in the last few years.

Can't really speak on stories lol. Delta left me stuck in Vegas luckily I had somewhere to stay. Spirit left me a few years back and at least gave me a hotel voucher. American had a stretch where flights were consistently delayed. That kinda thing cam happen with most airlines but spirit's been getting the job done for me

Yikes..... I live in the Memphis metro area so I usually fly allegiant and never had any problems. But allegiant only travels to select cities and the place I'm trying to travel to isn't one of those cities.

Yikes..... I live in the Memphis metro area so I usually fly allegiant and never had any problems. But allegiant only travels to select cities and the place I'm trying to travel to isn't one of those cities.

I’ve personally never flown a budget due to everything I’ve heard - sure you can get stuck in Chicago on United but the stuff I’ve heard from the other guys is 10x more common

I’ve personally never flown a budget due to everything I’ve heard - sure you can get stuck in Chicago on United but the stuff I’ve heard from the other guys is 10x more common
I've only flown with one airline. I don't even know who is and isn't considered a budget airline... Well besides spirit, I hear stories about them all the time.

I've only flown with one airline. I don't even know who is and isn't considered a budget airline... Well besides spirit, I hear stories about them all the time.

Feel like it’s Spirit/Allegiant/Frontier but who knows - lucky to have a hub here in Seattle and really only fly to major airports.

Feel like it’s Spirit/Allegiant/Frontier but who knows - lucky to have a hub here in Seattle and really only fly to major airports.
Ok gotcha. I guess I'm opening to trying any airline, budget or not, depending on the price. If I have a bad experience then I'll just never use em again.

Back
Top Bottom