Cheap Airfare?

janky planes, random cancelations, late departures.

It's better than the budget airlines but can't hang with the big dogs

None of this is true :lol:.

Southwest is the best airline for your money.
None of that extra bs other airlines make you pay for.
If I'm not flying Southwest I'm rocking with Delta Comfort plus seating.

I've noticed that many people haven't flown Southwest and talk so much trash about it, but will cop a Frontier or Spirit ticket in a second.

Last edited:
SW airlines is cool as fuh. Flew as a dependent for years and they take care of their non revs. Their more chill and not stuck up like other carriers

-I don't fly Southwest, but I know a ton of people that do, everyone raves about how great they are.

Last edited:
Whoever said SW was the city bus of the skies had me thinking negatively about them for a long minute.

2 free checked bags.

For someone who doesn't mind getting the middle seat, SW is a good airline.

None of this is true :lol:.

Southwest is the best airline for your money.
None of that extra bs other airlines make you pay for.
If I'm not flying Southwest I'm rocking with Delta Comfort plus seating.

I've noticed that many people haven't flown Southwest and talk so much trash about it, but will cop a Frontier or Spirit ticket in a second.

Lol i mainly heard consultants at my current and last gig complain about it since they travel so much, but i guess anything that isnt business class is buns to them.

Great deals.

Flies just about anywhere you want to go, outside of the Central Northwest.

I love SouthWest man.

Special is going on now. See for yourself Luckies

Lol well of course compared to business class it's some **** Lucky. SW doesn't have a true business class and if you are flying solo you are wasting money paying for business.

Spend $400 on a business seat and I pay $70 and sit in the first row right beside you :lol: . FCFS seats FTW .

Tip for SW flyers, always check in exactly 24 hours before your flight it will pretty much guarantee A section seating, almost always guarantees you an exit row seat if that's your thing.

Free bags
Free TV
Cheap Tickets
Cheap Wifi
FCFS Seating

I love SW lol.

Lol well of course compared to business class it's some **** Lucky. SW doesn't have a true business class and if you are flying solo you are wasting money paying for business.

Spend $400 on a business seat and I pay $70 and sit in the first row right beside you :lol: . FCFS seats FTW .

Tip for SW flyers, always check in exactly 24 hours before your flight it will pretty much guarantee A section seating, almost always guarantees you an exit row seat if that's your thing.

Free bags
Free TV
Cheap Tickets
Cheap Wifi
FCFS Seating

I love SW lol.

Lol i just glanced at the deals and google flights seems better, i booked tickets to cali for me and my girl for 409 with United while same flight on southwest would be 660

For the most part Google flights is usually better. It's now my first choice for quick search for flights

Lol i just glanced at the deals and google flights seems better, i booked tickets to cali for me and my girl for 409 with United while same flight on southwest would be 660

Flight tickets are always relative to how early you book, where you are flying from, and dates/time of travel.

I just picked a random date in Jan from BWI to LAX. $300 round trip with SW . I've seen a round trip to cali good as low as $260 before. It's all relative.

Flight tickets are always relative to how early you book, where you are flying from, and dates/time of travel.

I just picked a random date in Jan from BWI to LAX. $300 round trip with SW . I've seen a round trip to cali good as low as $260 before. It's all relative.

Thats for one ticket though right? Lol i goT TWO tickets RT for 409.

Whoever said SW was the city bus of the skies had me thinking negatively about them for a long minute.

2 free checked bags.

For someone who doesn't mind getting the middle seat, SW is a good airline.

Whoever said that has never flown Spirit.

Made the vow to myself that no matter how cheap the flight, I will never fly on Spirit again.

Spirit = The Maury Show audience.

*I've also had luck booking two one-way tickets rather than doing RT on one airline.

Last edited:
I need a ticket from Baltimore to Columbus for the beginning of Dec ...advice on getting that cheap as possible ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And anybody tried skiplagged? That Hidden city stuff ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom