Cheap Airfare?

Man. Frontier charges you for every got damn thing. Someone I know came to visit me in Houstin but this is when we didnt know about Frontier.

United is stupid and I hate booking with them. If i gotta change a flight its like $200 EVEN with my Chase United card.

Southwest has literally been my favorite airline ever. 2 free checked bags and no assigned seating and comfortable quick flights.

Man. Frontier charges you for every got damn thing. Someone I know came to visit me in Houstin but this is when we didnt know about Frontier.

United is stupid and I hate booking with them. If i gotta change a flight its like $200 EVEN with my Chase United card.

Southwest has literally been my favorite airline ever. 2 free checked bags and no assigned seating and comfortable quick flights.

frontier has a new thing called "the works" I believe that you can add to your flight and it gets you your carry on, another bag(any size in the cargo) and pick your seats for $49. not too bad when you're paying under $100 for a RT.

SW also allows unlimited ticket exchanges you can change the airport too for free. I don't see the point in paying for bags especially carry ons.

I pretty much will only fly SW.

The fact that you can cancel up to 48 hours and get a credit, no penalty. Easy boarding.

You can Cancel with southwest up to 10 minutes prior to departure and still get an air credit for the price of your fare. After the 10 minutes tho your considered a no call no show and then it's non refundable. If you do cancel in time then it's no change fees or cancellation fees to rebook, you just have to use your credits within one year of the original booking date.

I pretty much will only fly SW.

The fact that you can cancel up to 48 hours and get a credit, no penalty. Easy boarding.

Allegiant airlines >
Flights to Vegas for $100
This man knows 
nthat.gif

I fly to Vegas from here, the most ive paid is about $180 round trip for 2 people (you pay for a checked bag both ways though). Still cant be beat.

They dont fly everywhere though

Last edited:
I need a ticket from Baltimore to Columbus for the beginning of Dec ...advice on getting that cheap as possible ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

And anybody tried skiplagged? That Hidden city stuff ?
Beginning week of December along with random dates. Like I already posted use Google flights to figure out prices for trips

Last edited:
Might have to bite on that Paris ticket , but I would have to fly to Baltimore then head down to Paris ?

Might have to bite on that Paris ticket , but I would have to fly to Baltimore then head down to Paris ?

You fly to Baltimore and then fly again to Paris? Of course not. Southwest will teleport you directly from your momma's house into the plane in Baltimore and then give you some macaroons when you land in Charles de Gaulle.

You fly to Baltimore and then fly again to Paris? Of course not. Southwest will teleport you directly from your momma's house into the plane in Baltimore and then give you some macaroons when you land in Charles de Gaulle.

You don't say

Southwest is giving AWAY flights. Today only. I can fly to Chicago from BMORE for under $100. ONE DAY. I can fly to Dallas for $120. This is ROBBERY. GO

Southwest is giving AWAY flights. Today only. I can fly to Chicago from BMORE for under $100. ONE DAY. I can fly to Dallas for $120. This is ROBBERY. GO
fudgeeeeee i just bought my flight yesterday for $207

actually thats not too of bad price considering when I'm flying out there (12/25-1/1) but thanks for the heads up

Last edited:

fudgeeeeee i just bought my flight yesterday for $207

actually thats not too of bad price considering when I'm flying out there (12/25-1/1) but thanks for the heads up
You can cancel and get recredited. Use those credits and you'll have some left over for a future trip.

Back
Top Bottom