Cheap shot of the year? Dante Wesley on Clifton Smith....SMH

this reminds me of that hit in the NHL that ended a player's career and ruined the other's.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

I would have been suspended for the year for what I would have done to Wesley if I were a TB Buc and saw him do that to one of my teammates.
Yup.

%*+# the Panthers
mad.gif
And %*+# Wesley especially. I hope Goodell suspendshim for the season. Aint no damn reason to forearm shiver a defenseless return man in the neck while you launch yourself at him running full speed.

Smith looked like Johnny Knoxville out there...

And damn I bet Delhomme put the hit out to get the monkey off his back
laugh.gif
on some "they won't care they're too worried about me" type !@*@
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, the coward ran away after the hit knowing that he started something.

I've watched it a few times and I have a hard time believing someone would actually do that. I know there are cheap shots but if there was an example ofsomething even worse than a cheap shot, that was it. Im sure glad Clifton Smith was able to walk away from that. Disgusting.

if the jets guy would have connected on that punch he threw today ... this would be an afterthought ... but yeh
smh.gif

Isn't this the same guy who pushed Byron Westbrook into Randle El last week?!?!?!

He is forcing the NFL to re-write some of it rules in regards to fielding a punt. I mean he even ran after the ball like it was live and everything was fair.

What a P.O.S

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

I would have been suspended for the year for what I would have done to Wesley if I were a TB Buc and saw him do that to one of my teammates.

Pretty much..

Extra dirty. It was like he saw Smith looking up in the air and was like, "This would be a good time to throw everything I got into trying to take hishead off at the neck."

He ought to get multiple games and a hefty fine, dude's a coward and needs to learn a lesson.

Back
Top Bottom