Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Everyone acting like I ate orange chicken from the garbage can 🤣 it was a piece of paper! 😂

not gunna lie i took a bite out of chicken in da trash once

IMG1391808063870779110.jpg

She's the worst :lol:

Speaking of working out in big box stores this one sports store (think Sports Authority or D!cks) had a separate bball half court in the back you could actually use. This had to have been late 90s and was very short lived. Think they also had a batting cage.

Speaking of working out in big box stores this one sports store (think Sports Authority or D!cks) had a separate bball half court in the back you could actually use. This had to have been late 90s and was very short lived. Think they also had a batting cage.
Good times..

This says by august 27th. You posted this on the 29th homie. Lol

That's the deposit deadline for people who downloaded the app prior to August 13th.

Reading/reading comprehension are key.

Delete/edit that post so you don't confuse/discourage people with bad information.

• Existing customers who opened accounts prior to August 13, 2023 and have not funded their Fidelity Bloom Spend or Fidelity Bloom Save accounts can make a Qualifying Deposit by August 27th, 2023 to receive the $100 offer.

Fidelity Bloom $50 Offer Terms and Conditions: This offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (“Fidelity”) customers who make an initial total deposit of at least $50 (“Qualifying Deposit”) into their Fidelity Bloom Spend account or Fidelity Bloom Save account on or after August 13, 2023 through the Fidelity Bloom app. This offer is limited to one cash award per individual. For clarity,
existing Bloom clients who have not yet made any deposits into either of their Fidelity Bloom Spend or Fidelity Bloom Save accounts can participate in this offer by making a Qualifying Deposit by August 27, 2023.

Last edited:
that was before every consumer could behave in human way and not try to sue everyplace where there was an indication of harm
now society is BORING

that was before every consumer could behave in human way and not try to sue everyplace where there was an indication of harm
now society is BORING
I think they had some kind of "play at your own risk" sign by the door lol. Working at a place like that would have been a blast. I'd stay after work every day just to get some shots up or play against co workers.

Yeah It was Just for feet. They were around for a long time. Started going out of business in the late 90s. Then Footaction took over. They had food/popcorn and a reward program after you bought a certain amount of shoes you got a free pair.

Dicks reintroduced this concept on steroids a 2-3 years ago at a few House of Sport locations. They have an Outdoor sports field with a track around it, indoor Rock climbing wall, batting cage, virtual golf etc

I always have a little side bag/fanny pack that I keep hygiene stuff with me on hot summer days when I'll be out for extended periods of time. Keep it under my seat.

How does it not melt/evaporate/freeze? I assume you have a climate-controlled garage and live somewhere in the PNW or something?
I live in sunny socal, have super dark and uv protective tints on the whip plus i put it under the backseats, never melted
Yep toiletries. Spare pair of underoos too, cus that shart will sneak up on u.
:lol: idk about shart
but also have a duffel with shorts, sweats, a tee and a hoodie just in case

Back
Top Bottom