Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Mayne finally switched to Mint Mobile, 15$ a month for unlimited data plus hotspot and then bought a cheal android tablet with 4g lte and got another 15$ unlimited plan sim for that too so i paid 90$ total for 3 months of service for 2 lines. Cant beat that, i can even take and accept calls from the tablet if i wanted but tmobile was murdering me. I was grandfathered into the worst rates and terms. Oh and Mint literally uses TMobile’s same towers so no loss of service quality or anything

Mayne finally switched to Mint Mobile, 15$ a month for unlimited data plus hotspot and then bought a cheal android tablet with 4g lte and got another 15$ unlimited plan sim for that too so i paid 90$ total for 3 months of service for 2 lines. Cant beat that, i can even take and accept calls from the tablet if i wanted but tmobile was murdering me. I was grandfathered into the worst rates and terms. Oh and Mint literally uses TMobile’s same towers so no loss of service quality or anything
I might do this for a second phone.

Thanks pa

Damn I never heard of them. I currently have Xfinity Mobile. Its decent, paying $106 for 3 lines unlimited everything.

Saw this and thought it was relevant to this thread.

IMG_2808.jpeg

What state do you live in? You can probably still do it.
In Oklahoma 10$ an hour making *** contracted security guards bring their own guns from work to non likely to ever have anything life threatening *** gigs like grocery stores and shot. Its crazy to walk in Aldi and see a rent a cop with big NinjaHood style gun standing in front of the hass avocados just hoping for something to pop off

besides stealing another way to save money is get all that at Costco. Or maybe just steal it from Costco.
Not that I would ever do this but I'm sure someone has gone to Costco, bought stuff, had their receipt marked, put their items in car, gone back inside, fill cart with same items and then told receipt checkers they already bought stuff but had to go back in cause they forgot something lol.

Spent like $30 buying deodorant, body wash, etc at cvs the other day and the whole time I was thinking if only I lived in Cali I could just walk out with it :lol:
Wife keeps wanting more lululemon and I keep telling her we’re in the state to get it for free. (CA)

Just say the word mami I’ll get you whatever you want from them :pimp:

I never bought toilet paper while I was in undergrad.

My roommate and I just took it from the public restrooms. I still hit licks on public restrooms if I see them use nice toilet paper.

Gotta hit places where it's appropriate to have a bookbag, like a college campus or a library. Paying for toilet paper is silly when it's so many public places with unguarded free rolls to take.

Back
Top Bottom