Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

We stealing wives now?

Ain’t no limit to this thread :pimp:
33DA8995-B1C8-4D6E-A337-0E7D8CF08262.jpeg

When there’s a book that I want to read but they don’t have it at the library and I don’t want to buy it, I’ll go to Barnes and Noble and spend an hour or so reading it until I finish it.
Been going to Barnes n Noble with my son for years and once he was old enough to read books on his own I started doing this very thing. I've only read half or so of a couple books though as we took long breaks between visits here and there.

When there’s a book that I want to read but they don’t have it at the library and I don’t want to buy it, I’ll go to Barnes and Noble and spend an hour or so reading it until I finish it.

You could also put in a request that the library buys it and then rent it out.

I was at IHOP the other day and I was looking at the 55+ section of the menu. When the waiter came to take our order, one of my homies jokingly asked if anything in the 55+ section caught my eye. I asked the waiter if I can get the discount and he just said sure. 10% off. :pimp: Worst they can do is say no.

recently been in my cheap bag, was on a road trip with like 5 dudes and i kept trolling them telling everything is too expensive
we stopped at a gas station and i came out eating one potato wedge and they werelike u didn't buy more? and i was like nah they were too expensive so ijust asked for a samplee :lol: they were losing their **** :lol:

Need to download that Wendy's app. That promo is only good through March Madness right?

Cheap things I do is take a but of napkins whenever I go to McDonald's. I also fill up my 64oz stainless steel jug before and after work so barely gotta turn on my water when I get home.

recently been in my cheap bag, was on a road trip with like 5 dudes and i kept trolling them telling everything is too expensive
we stopped at a gas station and i came out eating one potato wedge and they werelike u didn't buy more? and i was like nah they were too expensive so ijust asked for a samplee :lol: they were losing their **** :lol:

Love wedges but they’re terrible for my waistline. So this was a win-win: you stay light, while your wallet stays heavy

They closing 1000 Dollar Tree's and Family Dollar's whilst at the same time turning them into regular stores. They got stuff in there 2.50, 3.25, 7.35, etc it's just a store where like 75% of **** is $1.25.

They closing 1000 Dollar Tree's and Family Dollar's whilst at the same time turning them into regular stores. They got stuff in there 2.50, 3.25, 7.35, etc it's just a store where like 75% of **** is $1.25.
Yeah it's been the $1.25 store for a bit. Pay definitely needs to be adjusted when we finally come to the end of the "dollar" store concept. It had a long run.

Back
Top Bottom