Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Come to find out he's 28. It's like those "please be patient, student driver" bumper stickers I see, then I look in the car and it's a 70 year old.
On the student driver thing, the car has to be driven without the student driver at some point if they drove somewhere and they only have their permit. 👀 Happens with my son's car whenever he drives to school; he's 16 and has his permit & 'Student Driver' sticker in the back. He drives to school, I drive back home/run errands.

I've noticed more and more adults over 25 who do not have their driver's license, and they don't live in a major city like NYC or DC

My girls be wyling in 5 Below. I always have to tell them, 3 things each, but I'm a softee and end up spending like 60 out that *****

The yellow DG's still have that aisle where all the **** is $1.00 though. That Brazil Kola Nut bodywash is good for the gym bag and the bleach gel for dishwater. last time I went a mexican dude with his family threatened like he was going to fight me and this other dude in line and the cashier for no reason though, was such a weird interaction

It was on the South side. I was standing like 6 feet back from him, he had wife or girlfriend with him and the baby in a stroller, I always give people tons of space at the register anyways but he was with his family of course and his card was declining. I always face like 45 degrees the other way and act like I am not noticing and playing on my phone or something and I did look up for a second and made eye contact and he puffed all up and was like, "You good?!" I'm like, "What?" He said, "You good hommie? You look like you wannna say something," to which I just gave him the same look as the avi and ignored him, the cashier started snickering some, and he was like, "oh ok I see what it is, remember where you are though, " I guess reference to being a black patron and DG cashier in the predominantly Mexican part of town, I didn't even dignify him with a response just a sarcastic eyebrow raise and nod, and then he just followed his wifey and baby out the store (didn't get to buy anything, ISF)

I went to an anime convention over the weekend and there were a bunch of artists selling their artwork there. They also had their social media displayed at their booth. Anyway, I decided to check out their Instagram and saw that a lot of them have their art on their page in HD. Instead of buying them at their booth, I’ll just print it in high-quality for free.

Also, my job has an office supply area with shipping boxes, packing tape, and a FedEx account that we all share. Instead of going to the post office and buying for this stuff, I’ll just do it at my job for free.

I take cough drops, ibuprofen, excederine and Claritin from the first aid box at work to stock at home and the cintas man brings me more.

I also have a lifetime supply of mechanics gloves from the fastenal machine. I wash them but never remember to bring them back.

Also, my job has an office supply area with shipping boxes, packing tape, and a FedEx account that we all share. Instead of going to the post office and buying for this stuff, I’ll just do it at my job for free.
too easy, but be carefu;. That's one of those things where if they ever get where don't like you, they'll be looking for an excuse and they'll say they fired you for misappropriation or some ****

I take cough drops, ibuprofen, excederine and Claritin from the first aid box at work to stock at home and the cintas man brings me more.

I also have a lifetime supply of mechanics gloves from the fastenal machine. I wash them but never remember to bring them back.
this is why i had to send a " do not stock list to the Cintas rep
also, they charging $20-30- for a bottle that costs $10

but im not eem gon front, whenever i have a camping/hiking trip coming up...i raid the first aid cabinet too

too easy, but be carefu;. That's one of those things where if they ever get where don't like you, they'll be looking for an excuse and they'll say they fired you for misappropriation or some ****

"My supervisor called me about four o'clock, talkin bout he got me on video tape stealing boxes."

I went to NYC a few years ago.. check out at the hotel was at 10am but the flight home wasnt until 10/11pm that day.. I didnt wanna carry around stuff all day so we had the hotel mail our carry-ons back to the house in CA using my girls job's fedex account :lol:

I went to NYC a few years ago.. check out at the hotel was at 10am but the flight home wasnt until 10/11pm that day.. I didnt wanna carry around stuff all day so we had the hotel mail our carry-ons back to the house in CA using my girls job's fedex account :lol:

Hotel check out times suck.. telling me i can check in by 3pm at the earliest but have to leave by 10am seems like robbery.

I understand that they need to be able to clean and prep rooms for the next guests, but having used hotels in the US, the cleanings feels minimal

As far as taking stuff from the office I keep it minimal… Like I’ll take pens, scissors and stapler… Usually I do this when I leave the company…I used to take packing tape a lot when I would sell kicks here on NT but that was a years ago…the mailroom in my job has stamps there where you can weigh the envelope and put the zip code making the stamp for you… but I refrained from doing that because I usually just pay my bills online anyway and it just isn’t worth the risk…

As far as taking stuff from the office I keep it minimal… Like I’ll take pens, scissors and stapler… Usually I do this when I leave the company…I used to take packing tape a lot when I would sell kicks here on NT but that was a years ago…the mailroom in my job has stamps there where you can weigh the envelope and put the zip code making the stamp for you… but I refrained from doing that because I usually just pay my bills online anyway and it just isn’t worth the risk…
one time i had a job interview and stole a magazine from the lobby :lol:
still got the job

this is why i had to send a " do not stock list to the Cintas rep
also, they charging $20-30- for a bottle that costs $10

but im not eem gon front, whenever i have a camping/hiking trip coming up...i raid the first aid cabinet too

If it was a regular job I’d feel a little different. These guys will burn millions in a day for the sport of it and are still 2.5b in profit last year. I work for the airport mafia.

Back
Top Bottom