cheapest things uve seen others do

i know a friend who re uses disposal plates and forks
I dont understand the issue at all. What is wrong with re-using a plastic fork?

A friend of mine went to Kennedys (local terrible chicken spots in ny) ordered a cheeseburger deluxe no lettuce no tomatoes.
We get to the crib and go to the room to play 2k. He comes back to the room with a head of lettuce and a tomato. So i asked him "why did you tell them no lettuce and tomatoes?" his response was "they charge you an extra 75 cents for that" :smh::smh::smh:
Don't see the issue.

Last edited:
A friend of mine went to Kennedys (local terrible chicken spots in ny) ordered a cheeseburger deluxe no lettuce no tomatoes.
We get to the crib and go to the room to play 2k. He comes back to the room with a head of lettuce and a tomato. So i asked him "why did you tell them no lettuce and tomatoes?" his response was "they charge you an extra 75 cents for that" :smh::smh::smh:

go to the dollar store before going to the movies and getting my girl to put the snacks in her purse.

What's cheap about that!?! :smh:

You can get 5 boxes of Skittles for the price of one at the movies :smokin

We get to the crib and go to the room to play 2k. He comes back to the room with a head of lettuce and a tomato. So i asked him "why did you tell them no lettuce and tomatoes?" his response was "they charge you an extra 75 cents for that"
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Kennedy is crack.
pimp.gif

My friend used to work the drive thru window at Burger King. He'd give the customer their change, but drop it on their hand so it would likely fall on the ground (while not seeming obvious). He said 9 times out of 10 the customer would not get out of the car to get their change. He would then walk outside from time to time to retrieve it for his "tips." :lol:

Last edited:
- stealing condiments from food joints to use at home
- taking home the little bowls from restaurants they put sauce in
- go through mcdonalds drive thru, place a order then go inside and claim they left out a burger or fries to get them free

Whataburgers ketchup is awesome, doe. The spicy ketchup is a quickstrike.

I've stolen cable, repeatedly.
Turned on the power myself.(almost killed myself, too.)
I learned how to do that^ buy watching a guy slow down my meter. (Power bill was $35 a month. :wow: :smokin)

My friend used to work the drive thru window at Burger King. He'd give the customer their change, but drop it on their hand so it would likely fall on the ground (while not seeming obvious). He said 9 times out of 10 the customer would not get out of the car to get their change. He would then walk outside from time to time to retrieve it for his "tips." :lol:

:lol: that's a lot of trouble for some change

when I moved with my pops in high school, he didnt wanna pay for trash pickup...

he would load the trash up in his trunk and dump it in the gas station dumpster...

I know the neighbors was confused as ****, like "why they aint never got no trash cans out?"

went to visit a couple months ago and they finally get the trash picked up

Saw a guy get rims on his car one rim at a time. For a couple weeks he was on 1 chrome rim and 3 donuts, then he was on 2 rims and was supposed to be up to 3 2 weeks later. I didn't care enough to follow up and see if he made it.

Had a Girl back in college who was hood as all hell. Used to get a large ice water at the soda fountain in the student union and then go out to the fixins area and just open mad lemon juice packets and a ton of sugar packets and make ghetto lemonade. (That's what she called it)

Used to bring an empty purse to the buffet and make a trip to get bagels and muffins and whatever bread like substance she could get that wouldn't make a mess and go bad I her purse and just walk out with it.

View media item 299477

Last edited:
We have to get stickers for trash and the sticker is $5 for one barrel.

My dad just throws the trash in his restaurant dumpster.

I just throw my trash in the public trash barrel down the stre:tongue:et.

This isn't the family I was talking about. But was still a pretty good episode about a lady in NYC, she feeds her friends food from the dumpster.

asking for bbq sauce when i eat cheeseburgers at mcd or bk, don't really like ketchup. I'll save some in my car if i forget to ask.

Recently I bought a charger from this website, when I received it, it came with broken piece of plastic on the tip, i immediately took a picture of it and sent it to the company saying in the email "it doesn't work, blah blah blah."(It actually did work, just nit picking) ask for a replacement. 90% percent of time they won't tell you to return the item back. They would send you another one free of charge. You basically got 2 items for the price of one. I've gotten many things replace like this and have double items of each. Its also recommended to save the receipt if you bought the item from a store and just contact the company via email for a replacement.

This is the family that uses towels instead of toilet paper. This clip shows them going to the park to pick up ingredients for dinner, and then goes home to make it and feed to other people's children she watches :smh:

Getting candy and drinks before the movies isnt cheap! I laugh when I see dudes pay $30 for popcorn, box of candy, nachos and two drinks.

My grandma loved being cheap. She would steal mad breadsticks from Olive Garden, I was never mad though cause her house would always be stocked with breadsticks. And she would always take so many extra duck sauce from the Chinese food spot.

One of my friends is super cheap...always trying to hang out everywhere for free and have other people pay for him because he lost his job.....2 YEARS AGO!

The only cheap thing I do is I refuse to pay for parking or park in a metered spot in manhattan...I rather drive around for 30 min and find a spot that is free that pay $20 to park my car. My girl gets mad at me but it is something I got from my grandpa.

This is the family that uses towels instead of toilet paper. This clip shows them going to the park to pick up ingredients for dinner, and then goes home to make it and feed to other people's children she watches :smh:

:x

I wouldn't eat that salad. Who knows what metals it may have taken in from the soil.

Was a Chuck E. Cheese a few weeks ago. I saw this lady bring her own Salad Bar plate. She straight pulled it out her bag and tore that salad bar up, her and her family of 5 (Including husband). :smh:

So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

They hold exercise classes in this room that you normally have to pay for.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside :smh:

He literally shows up to every class and does his workout from the outside .

Last edited:
So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside
mean.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ain't em mad at duke.

Back
Top Bottom