cheapest things uve seen others do

steal change from a water fountain
laugh.gif
 That's foul bro

was eatting at Maggiano's with some friends, decided i needed lunch for the next day, so i order more food since its basically all you can eat type deal ..when the food came i waited about 5 min and told the waiter to bag it up...
laugh.gif

Dudes who wanna smoke and buy a Dutch and be like "I got $3.50 on it"

Also got some cheap homies who bring their moms groceries to the BBQ like I got half a pack of hot dogs, instead of just buying stuff like the rest of us

Dudes who wanna smoke and buy a Dutch and be like "I got $3.50 on it"

Also got some cheap homies who bring their moms groceries to the BBQ like I got half a pack of hot dogs, instead of just buying stuff like the rest of us

I dont know how you're smoking, but that makes sense. You not smoking without the dutch and he would've had the 5 if he didnt buy it.

Then again, $5 on a $20 g isnt really doing anything.

cheapest and most sly thing i've ever witness was when the bill came, my boy would say like...."oh i'm gonna pay by credit card so everyone just pay me"

- bill is like $125 total

- usually everyone pays for their meal with cash, and add a tip.....(most all the time u pay a lil over right)

- well, when he rounds out the cash...since no one really carries exact change....he'll have like $140 in his hand, so basically he eats for free and tip is already covered. 

SMH

When people want to use multiple methods of payment for something under $20.

"Can you charge this card $11.70 and I will pay the rest with cash?"

Always makes me tap my feet. Get your currencies aligned.

When people want to use multiple methods of payment for something under $20.

"Can you charge this card $11.70 and I will pay the rest with cash?"

Always makes me tap my feet. Get your currencies aligned.

I've dont this before :lol:

Except it was with a gift card, I needed to finish it off because it hate wasting the money on them even if it's only ¢75

When my dad had ******** season tickets growing up,I  went to about 3 games every year, and it was the same 6 - 7 people who bought the same seats, so you got to know the guys around you.But one dude always used to grab 2 handfulls of jalapenos from the snack bar in a napkin after half time.

Dude never bought food. I remember waiting for this guy to come back to his seat just so see if he bought a pretzel or maybe some chicken strips.

Nah just ice water and jalapenos. We werent in cheap seats either. 

I've dont this before
laugh.gif

Except it was with a gift card, I needed to finish it off because it hate wasting the money on them even if it's only ¢75
True. Gotta get rid of the gift cards. I love when the gift card balance pays for the tax. Makes me feel like I'm getting a deal!

One of my older brother's ex-wife gave me a bunch of coupon cards to various shoe and clothing stores for my birthday as a gift.

I would prefer no gift instead of that crap.

This Jewish woman who sat in front of me in class drank from a beat up spring water bottle that had an expiration date from 2 years before. Probably recycled that joint for 3+ years. :smh:

A crazy aunt of mine, who actually happens to posses a fair amount of wealth, did all of the following:

Once tried to drop a bunch of change into the basket at a toll booth on the highway. One nickel missed and fell on the ground, so she was five cents short. Rather than grabbing another nickel from her change supply (or accepting the one I offered), she got out of the car and crawled around to look for it.

Once bought some strawberries that she thought were on sale for 3.99.  Being the cheapskate that she is, she inspected her receipt in the parking lot. She noticed that the strawberries were actually 4.99, not 3.99, so she returned them.

Once went to the drive thru with my father and asked for a water to go along with her soda. They were in my father's car.  The next morning the water was still in the cup holder, but it was winter, so it had turned into an ice brick. She didn't even take a sip, she just wanted it because it was free.

The water thing has actually happened multiple times. My dad no longer lets her order the water when they eat together.

not to be racist or anything but..

back in the day (years ago) when i was selling cars, we salesman would huddle together and just guess which car (by color) would pull in, guessing correctly was basically dibs on that potential customer. i remember my co worker guessed correctly, and got up from the bench to get ready to help the people out. as soon as the customer got out of their car, he sat back down and told me nevermind. turns out they were indian/paki. I asked if I could help them instead, he smirked and told me go for it.

man oh man i never worked so hard in my life to sell a corolla to that indian/paki family. 6 hours later, they walked out the lot with their used corolla, and i made a whopping 50 bucks profit. from that moment on i understood why all the salesmen never get up when they saw indian/pakis.

(this also applied to vietnamese, unless the salesman himself was vietnamese too for some reason, ..)

back in the day (years ago) when i was selling cars, we salesman would huddle together and just guess which car (by color) would pull in, guessing correctly was basically dibs on that potential customer. i remember my co worker guessed correctly, and got up from the bench to get ready to help the people out. as soon as the customer got out of their car, he sat back down and told me nevermind. turns out they were indian/paki. I asked if I could help them instead, he smirked and told me go for it.

man oh man i never worked so hard in my life to sell a corolla to that indian/paki family. 6 hours later, they walked out the lot with their used corolla, and i made a whopping 50 bucks profit. from that moment on i understood why all the salesmen never get up when they saw indian/pakis.

(this also applied to vietnamese, unless the salesman himself was vietnamese too for some reason, ..)

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard.

from personal experience, indian dudes (the seek ones esp.) are the most frugal people on the planet.

Had an indian landlord once, and this dude actually had the temerity asked me for rent money for the last month of the lease.....so i replied isn't that what the deposit is for? And he was just like....oh right, trying to pinch a penny at every step.

from personal experience, indian dudes (the seek ones esp.) are the most frugal people on the planet.

Had an indian landlord once, and this dude actually had the temerity asked me for rent money for the last month of the lease.....so i replied isn't that what the deposit is for? And he was just like....oh right, trying to pinch a penny at every step.

Indian business owners be crossing the line :smh:. Every Indian run business I've seen on yelp has gotten horrendous reviews. One time I was at an Indian owned convenience store and walked up to the counter to cash in a scratcher. This witch told me to step aside to help the person standing behind me who just got in line. Another time my homeboy bought like $30 worth of stuff and he had to ask for bag. She let out a sigh then pulled one out.

Back
Top Bottom