Cheating on your girlfriend vol. I love it but i hate it...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

keep doing your thing. boys like you make us appreciate when we find the real men out there. society needs people like you for balance. 
pimp.gif

whats up baby.

keep doing your thing. boys like you make us appreciate when we find the real men out there. society needs people like you for balance. 
pimp.gif

whats up baby.

pimp.gif

clever-girl-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

pimp.gif

clever-girl-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-snorg-tees-snorg-tees.gif

i don't see why people are on OP's back. more than 50% of marriages now a days ends in a divorce. it's not like he's blazing the trail for cheaters. and OP don't sweat it. I used to cheat like I was single. You'll hit a point where you find the right girl and don't want to cheat on her

i don't see why people are on OP's back. more than 50% of marriages now a days ends in a divorce. it's not like he's blazing the trail for cheaters. and OP don't sweat it. I used to cheat like I was single. You'll hit a point where you find the right girl and don't want to cheat on her

I've cheated a handful of times but who stays faithful when they're in college?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by sloanboy

U better cheat on her b4 she cheat on u

this we are in 2011 no one is faithful

This, I got a chick waitin on her boyfriend to split town to surrenderDa buns to me.

I've cheated a handful of times but who stays faithful when they're in college?! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by sloanboy

U better cheat on her b4 she cheat on u

this we are in 2011 no one is faithful

This, I got a chick waitin on her boyfriend to split town to surrenderDa buns to me.

if you're cheating on someone, why get in a relationship in the first place? i have no problem in getting with a girl who has a man, but i wouldn't cheat on a girl i was with. at the end of the day, you do you and you live with the choices you make. *shrug*

if you're cheating on someone, why get in a relationship in the first place? i have no problem in getting with a girl who has a man, but i wouldn't cheat on a girl i was with. at the end of the day, you do you and you live with the choices you make. *shrug*

pimp.gif
PREACH.

I wonder how you'd react if you ever found out your gf cheated on you.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
PREACH.

I wonder how you'd react if you ever found out your gf cheated on you.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

laugh.gif

A lot of people, please don't try and stereotype the masses to justify. There are some really good men in the college setting.

Back
Top Bottom