Check out my Clothing Company

roll.gif
roll.gif
WINGDINGS!
roll.gif

It is not a clothing company if all you sell are printed tee's. Some nice designs but nothing I have not seen from other hundreds, if not thousands t-shirt company out there.

It is not a clothing company if all you sell are printed tee's. Some nice designs but nothing I have not seen from other hundreds, if not thousands t-shirt company out there.

I call it hate cuz it seems like people on here are out to just say the meanest thing possible. 
I'm more than willing to hear constructive criticism. In fact, I want to hear it. 

all i wanna do is make it better, make it product that you would buy. and if it's not throw some ideas out.. tell me what you'd be looking for. 

we have some new things coming through the pipeline, and like i said, everyone knows how rough finances are right now. It's hard as hell to make it in this business and those who have tried know it too. 

You gotta start somewhere and that's what we're trying to do. 

So thanks to those who had something nice or constructive to say and keep it coming. It's all about trying to find the right way to say things. no need for animosity. 

and i appreciate people even looking. I know how hard it is for something to get a look around here. 

I call it hate cuz it seems like people on here are out to just say the meanest thing possible. 
I'm more than willing to hear constructive criticism. In fact, I want to hear it. 

all i wanna do is make it better, make it product that you would buy. and if it's not throw some ideas out.. tell me what you'd be looking for. 

we have some new things coming through the pipeline, and like i said, everyone knows how rough finances are right now. It's hard as hell to make it in this business and those who have tried know it too. 

You gotta start somewhere and that's what we're trying to do. 

So thanks to those who had something nice or constructive to say and keep it coming. It's all about trying to find the right way to say things. no need for animosity. 

and i appreciate people even looking. I know how hard it is for something to get a look around here. 

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

So now it matters what type of hanger you use for your clothes?
smh.gif

presentation is key
eyes.gif
 you cant just throw stuff up and expect people to buy it...

look at how the shirt sits on the hanger...thats ok to you for a brand new line? maybe establised lines can get away with it but even then its still not a good look...

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

So now it matters what type of hanger you use for your clothes?
smh.gif

presentation is key
eyes.gif
 you cant just throw stuff up and expect people to buy it...

look at how the shirt sits on the hanger...thats ok to you for a brand new line? maybe establised lines can get away with it but even then its still not a good look...

i like where you are going with this.... but im telling you now that you wont find your market here on niketalk. I hope you hear the hype beasts coming.
free candy shirt looks like fire btw
best of luck buddy

i like where you are going with this.... but im telling you now that you wont find your market here on niketalk. I hope you hear the hype beasts coming.
free candy shirt looks like fire btw
best of luck buddy

I think your stuff is good people will buy, but (like someone already said) it looks like you're trying too hipster. It's all good though cause people will eat that up right now.

I think your stuff is good people will buy, but (like someone already said) it looks like you're trying too hipster. It's all good though cause people will eat that up right now.

I like the shirts, and the wall and hangers...ya know, because it's part of the identity of the brand.

As a fellow designer, your grid and the simplicity of the site is very clean. I bookmarked it for sure.
I think it would be a little more unique if you took a look at another sans-serif other than Helvetica/Arial.
FontFont just released a bunch of Web Fonts: http://fontfonter.com/fon...rifs&fontfont2=miloserif

Definitely Web 2.0
pimp.gif

I like the shirts, and the wall and hangers...ya know, because it's part of the identity of the brand.

As a fellow designer, your grid and the simplicity of the site is very clean. I bookmarked it for sure.
I think it would be a little more unique if you took a look at another sans-serif other than Helvetica/Arial.
FontFont just released a bunch of Web Fonts: http://fontfonter.com/fon...rifs&fontfont2=miloserif

Definitely Web 2.0
pimp.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU.. to the respectful bunch on here i really appreciate the replies. I'm checkin out your suggestions and appreciate the thoughts. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU.. to the respectful bunch on here i really appreciate the replies. I'm checkin out your suggestions and appreciate the thoughts. 

Back
Top Bottom