Check out the quality of these OG I's

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You sure you want to sell those? I've sold alot of Jordans I regret, especially due to the nostalgia and memories they held. You might want to keep them, especially if they are a gift from your father

Dude is 17,
If my father passed these to me of course not,I wouldn't even think I would sell these
but dude gotta go to Paul Smith co.

Business management start now.....

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Those are mines, these were passed on to me by my father , he kept them ds all these years and never bother to wear them so I have them and decided to sell them, PM me if your intrested in them.
smile.gif

dude, would you mind posting a close of the tech specs on the booklet? I have never, ever, been able to see a close up to actually read it.. muchappreciated.

Spectacular, Real Talk....

I'm About To Tear Up Just Lookin At 'Em
indifferent.gif

On The Life Of My Unborn Child (Whereever He/She May Be)....

PLEASE DON'T SELL!!!!
roll.gif

Please.

Those are some awesome I's. Can you describe how your dad stored those and what type of maintenance hedid (if any) to keep them so pristine over the years? I think a lot of collectors would like to know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I would'nt sell them if they were mine.........especially if my father gave them to me.
Is your pops still around? If that was me and you were my son, you sellin those kicks would hurt

Back
Top Bottom