check out this eighth-grade final exam from 1895 - How many did you get right?

Originally Posted by baseballer10p

I believe I knew this stuff when I was in eighth grade, but now it's not really useful, and I've forgotten it.

how old are you?

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Not really applicable... Let me study for all that stuff for a year first. I bet you they couldn't answer my 8th grade finals off the top of their heads either.
Pretty sure I wouldn't need to study for an 8th grade final at a local middle school to do considerably better than I would do on this 1985 final.

That's not the point. The fact of the matter is that is the material they were taught and studied.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

2. A wagon box is 2 ft. Deep, 10 feet long, and 3 ft. Wide. How many bushels of wheat will it hold?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

This one is special though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I'd stay stuck on this for a good half-hour.

I knew all of this stuff at one time or another. I just didn't retain it.

There was no need to once you learn its application.

I could hold my own in History and Geography..and maybe do aight in the rest and this is comin from a certified teacher..smh at what kids learn nowadays..

I would have failed this test so badly. No wonder my great grandmother didn't finish middle school.

jeez, got a headache from readin through half of that. interesting though.

is there an answer key anywhere?

lol..for number one..i can only think of , u capitalize a name, city, or a new sentence..lmao

FAIL

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Not really applicable... Let me study for all that stuff for a year first. I bet you they couldn't answer my 8th grade finals off the top of their heads either.

il be honest i didnt even read more then three questions. but i know my cuz down in mexico might get most of em right cuz the stuff i was doing my senior yearin HS they were doing in 6th grade.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

they just had mad time to study...

they didnt have the internet maybe tv iono...

MAYBE tv?

......in 1895.......?

indifferent.gif

Congratulations on saying undoubtedly the DUMBEST thing ive ever read in my 7+ year history on here.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

they just had mad time to study...

they didnt have the internet maybe tv iono...

MAYBE tv?

......in 1895.......?

indifferent.gif

Congratulations on saying undoubtedly the DUMBEST thing ive ever read in my 7+ year history on here.
roll.gif

dude said "MAYBE TV"
roll.gif

i knew about 80% of them.

j/k

i havent been in the eighth grade in like 10 years and i now feel dumb, thanks op (and american school system)

Back
Top Bottom