Check out this new clothing line and tell me wut u think please. (Street wear)

Reaction score
This is my bro-in laws brand new street wear clothing line that just dropped, called LION AND TIGER LA. At LION AND TIGER, the philosophy is THERE ARE NO RULES. LIVE ACCORDINGLY. Just like most street wear brands that originated from LA, it is inspired by the LA Lifestyle. That's all I'm gonna say to keep it short and simple. Not like yall would read it anyway.
laugh.gif
There will be more styles added in the near future. There is gear available for women and children as well. I rock a couple T's and hoodies. They are fire!!
pimp.gif

Check it out and give some positive or negative feedback. If you dig it enough to cop, you can use my discount code VIPRONC to get 20% off for the pre-sale going on right now. The site just went live this past Monday.

LION AND TIGER LA

Check out LION AND TIGER on Facebook and like them

Follow LION AND TIGER on Twitter

Thanks for looking NT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This is my bro-in laws brand new street wear clothing line that just dropped, called LION AND TIGER LA. At LION AND TIGER, the philosophy is THERE ARE NO RULES. LIVE ACCORDINGLY. Just like most street wear brands that originated from LA, it is inspired by the LA Lifestyle. That's all I'm gonna say to keep it short and simple. Not like yall would read it anyway.
laugh.gif
There will be more styles added in the near future. There is gear available for women and children as well. I rock a couple T's and hoodies. They are fire!!
pimp.gif

Check it out and give some positive or negative feedback. If you dig it enough to cop, you can use my discount code VIPRONC to get 20% off for the pre-sale going on right now. The site just went live this past Monday.

LION AND TIGER LA

Check out LION AND TIGER on Facebook and like them

Follow LION AND TIGER on Twitter

Thanks for looking NT.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Honestly why would I pay $30 for a shirt I could do my self or better? Honestly you dont really have anything creative here, go back to the drawing board quick make least
five new designs with each one better then the last in mind then come back and show me what you got.

Honestly why would I pay $30 for a shirt I could do my self or better? Honestly you dont really have anything creative here, go back to the drawing board quick make least
five new designs with each one better then the last in mind then come back and show me what you got.

Back
Top Bottom