Check out this new clothing line and tell me wut u think please. (Street wear)

Honestly I came in here expecting it to be garbage. 9/10 times any clothing line started by a NTer completely sucks...

This is probably the first line posted here I kinda like. I'm feelin' the vintage type of look you're going for.

Adjust your prices tho, it's too expensive...

Honestly I came in here expecting it to be garbage. 9/10 times any clothing line started by a NTer completely sucks...

This is probably the first line posted here I kinda like. I'm feelin' the vintage type of look you're going for.

Adjust your prices tho, it's too expensive...

You know what? I like the color choices, and the design is clean. It doesnt offer enough to be called a clothing line though. I'd wear it, but wouldnt pay that much for it.

Don't feel bad, this is how you learn. Getting honest feedback. After I show him this thread, the next drop will prolly feature dope designs because everyone thinks it's so plain and boring. This is what he needs.

You know what? I like the color choices, and the design is clean. It doesnt offer enough to be called a clothing line though. I'd wear it, but wouldnt pay that much for it.

Don't feel bad, this is how you learn. Getting honest feedback. After I show him this thread, the next drop will prolly feature dope designs because everyone thinks it's so plain and boring. This is what he needs.

In my opinion, it's no better than the apparel of Random Objects you guys bust a nut for.

In my opinion, it's no better than the apparel of Random Objects you guys bust a nut for.

Incorporate design. As stated earlier, you can't just come out the gate and copy your favorite established streetwear brand. You have no reputation for people to just want your name on a t shirt. All these brands had to start off with something that really caught their audience. Basically, you're trying to skip the most important step of the game.

Everybody needs to look at Random Objects and pretty much use their strategy. Dope designs, fair prices, and not coming off like you think you're the !@!$ before you've sold a single garment.

Incorporate design. As stated earlier, you can't just come out the gate and copy your favorite established streetwear brand. You have no reputation for people to just want your name on a t shirt. All these brands had to start off with something that really caught their audience. Basically, you're trying to skip the most important step of the game.

Everybody needs to look at Random Objects and pretty much use their strategy. Dope designs, fair prices, and not coming off like you think you're the !@!$ before you've sold a single garment.

Do you realize we can go to our local t-shirt screen print shop and have them print that crap up on a shirt for cheaper than what you offer and probably have it look a lot more original too?

That's true, but you could get that done with any screen printed T that's out there. Do people actually do it tho? Not really. Crooks is one of my favorite brands. I could go and get any one of there T's printed if I wanted to. Will I do it? No

Edit: The dude edited his post.

Do you realize we can go to our local t-shirt screen print shop and have them print that crap up on a shirt for cheaper than what you offer and probably have it look a lot more original too?

That's true, but you could get that done with any screen printed T that's out there. Do people actually do it tho? Not really. Crooks is one of my favorite brands. I could go and get any one of there T's printed if I wanted to. Will I do it? No

Originally Posted by Russ tha G
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like it, but the tee prices are a little 
eyes.gif

The hoodies are good money though.

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

because I would rather have something constructive to say since "your friend" seems to be putting forward a genuine effort.

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

because I would rather have something constructive to say since "your friend" seems to be putting forward a genuine effort.

needs some diversity. I would say compare and contrast with other brands similar to your's and see where they line up. See what yall share in common and don't and try not to make your brand seem so impersonal and cookie cutter.

Back
Top Bottom