Check out this new clothing line and tell me wut u think please. (Street wear)

needs some diversity. I would say compare and contrast with other brands similar to your's and see where they line up. See what yall share in common and don't and try not to make your brand seem so impersonal and cookie cutter.

Not my type of clothing, but not bad....the prices though 
sick.gif
 lower those prices to $18-$20 a T and I can see more people buying them. 

Not my type of clothing, but not bad....the prices though 
sick.gif
 lower those prices to $18-$20 a T and I can see more people buying them. 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

i feel bad for son now...what if he put like 6-12months into this?
laugh.gif
That's why when you said it look like some Old Navy for the price of 4 bucks I bumped it up a couple dollars.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

i feel bad for son now...what if he put like 6-12months into this?
laugh.gif
That's why when you said it look like some Old Navy for the price of 4 bucks I bumped it up a couple dollars.

What many of the people in this thread fail to realize is that this is basically 90% of tees on karma loop that are selling for the same price.

The simplicity of the tees are great.

Market these right and they will sell, all it takes is a popular 20 something rapper from LA with a photo shoot in one of these and you will have instant revenue. 

What many of the people in this thread fail to realize is that this is basically 90% of tees on karma loop that are selling for the same price.

The simplicity of the tees are great.

Market these right and they will sell, all it takes is a popular 20 something rapper from LA with a photo shoot in one of these and you will have instant revenue. 

Originally Posted by Dragon

you should change the name to liger if you going down this road.

liger and tion.. 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kiddin'

Originally Posted by Dragon

you should change the name to liger if you going down this road.

liger and tion.. 
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
just kiddin'

i like it because it says los angeles. lol but i wouldnt buy anything. i was looking at baby stuff to get my godson. but the designs are too plain. be more creative. good luck

i like it because it says los angeles. lol but i wouldnt buy anything. i was looking at baby stuff to get my godson. but the designs are too plain. be more creative. good luck

Back
Top Bottom