Check this kid out:

Brad Redford, headed to Xavier, from Frankenmuth, Michigan.� The kid has RANGE.� Last week he dropped 50, then 52.� Has the MI record for FTs in a row at 102.�Oh yea, and his team is 16-0.� He's their tallest player at 6-0.

Glad to see him actually go to the rack sometimes....Dude had RANGE though....
smh.gif
sick.gif

Dude got a quick %@@ release...

I wonder how hes gonna do against taller, more athletic defenders once he gets to the A-10

Don't expect him to continue this in the A-10. This reminds me of Jon Diebler. Dude would just drop 60 whenever he felt like it. Got to OSU and sloweddown.

Don't expect him to continue this in the A-10. This reminds me of Jon Diebler. Dude would just drop 60 whenever he felt like it. Got to OSU and slowed down.

cosign. alotta white boys lit it up like that in high school. Travis Diener, Nik Caner-Medley, Lee Humphreys, Shavlik Randolph etc used to drop like 60-70points in a game in HS. where are those guys now?

cosign. alotta white boys lit it up like that in high school. Travis Diener, Nik Caner-Medley, Lee Humphreys, Shavlik Randolph etc used to drop like 60-70 points in a game in HS. where are those guys now?
Well, they at least had pretty good college careers; that's what we're talking about here.

Well....Travis and Drake Diener had good careers....as did Nik Caner-Medley (
mad.gif
) and Lee Humphreys....

AND Trav is in the league.....

Dude is crazy! Ive been to Frankenmuth, MI. I know why the kid has amazing skills...Ain't nothing to do out there besides play ball!!!

Anyone remember Brett Nelson? I think he played HS ball in West Virginia. He was the greatest player ever from there. Eventually the height, speed, andathleticism of college defenders caught up with his game. He played for at least three seasons at Florida when they had Mike Miller and Udonis Haslem.

alotta white boys lit it up like that in high school. Travis Diener, Nik Caner-Medley, Lee Humphreys, Shavlik Randolph etc used to drop like 60-70 points in a game in HS. where are those guys now?
uhh, It's not a race thing...the Rice kid from Philly that went onto GW, Dajuan Wagner, Demarcus Nelson broke the CA state record, etc ,etc

the system, players on the team and competition can all result into a pretty good player putting up absurd stats

Originally Posted by allen3xis

alotta white boys lit it up like that in high school. Travis Diener, Nik Caner-Medley, Lee Humphreys, Shavlik Randolph etc used to drop like 60-70 points in a game in HS. where are those guys now?
uhh, It's not a race thing...the Rice kid from Philly that went onto GW, Dajuan Wagner, Demarcus Nelson broke the CA state record, etc ,etc

the system, players on the team and competition can all result into a pretty good player putting up absurd stats

Real Talk..... I was going to say this...

It's impressive, but nothing I haven't seen before. I don't think anyone in that video was over 6'2".

The guy's skill is undeniable.

He's presented with competition and he's absolutely killing it. He should get props for that.

And to the guy simply dismissing him as a "white boy," that white boy is going to play ball in college but what are you doing with your life?Don't bother answering because I don't actually give a #%@@.

bc of his height he does need to release it that quick. Xavier - good pickup.....

Dude has a J!!
that would feel amazing shootin like that. he was pullin up from nba 3 like whatever.

Back
Top Bottom