Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by iriemark

they're up on shoetrends.com (again!) i hope my order goes through *crossing fingers*
Wow...I owe you a kidney or something if my order goes through
pimp.gif

Only sizes 9.5-11.5 left...some people are going to be soooo disappointed
frown.gif

Are any footlockers getting these? If so can someone hook me up with the SKU off their receipt or the UPC number from the tag inside the shoe??? Thanks!

thank u for the info!!!!! i got my sz 11 finally!!! i cant believe i passed on the HOA 95's when they were 99.99 in my size too

glad u guys got ur pair! unfortunately my size was the first to sell out. i got an email from shoetrends.com minutes after i placed my order. as long as youdidnt get the dreaded email you should be ok.

looking for a size 9 anyone willing to trade for VVVVVVNDS pair of HUFQUAKE AM1s Sz 9 or Parra 95s sz 8.5 pm pls. Sorry strapped for cash

I had to pick up another pair. I just don't know when these will be available again.

P.S. I'm probably the minority here but I prefer the darker/black toe over the dark gray.

damn shoe trends is all out again.... i drop my wife off at work, take my daughter to the eye doctor then they are all gone...... i guess imma cop the CDPinstead

Oh give me a break.. the one day I return to work I miss out on some online restocks... there is literally NONE in the state of Oregon.

^^^ good looks on the re up.... the LOVE/HATE of NT once you post the site it will sell out in a min...

$!$!, I ain't got time to cop right now.... Have to go to a party. Once I'll be back, I bet it's gonna be sold out.

mad.gif

Searched NYC yesterday, but I couldn't find them in 11.5 or close to it.

Damn I hope they restock online from somewhere for retail.

we still have two 10.5's and a 14 in saint louis. we sold out of our first run in a day, the second one is taking a little longer to get out the door.

Back
Top Bottom