Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Heads up to All, trying to help out those that missed out on these, which I did on sneakerhead and shoetrends. There is a FSR on Eastbay Vault, I just orderedmy pair. I was pleasantly surprised to find these there. I hope that this information helps some of you out there.

i googled it and it popped up. thanks jkjordan! your the man!! btw i never heard of eastbay vault til now.

jkjordan

Good looking man.

I placed and order and I'm praying that it goes through.

I'll keep you guys updated once they send me my e-mail confirmation.

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Heads up to All, trying to help out those that missed out on these, which I did on sneakerhead and shoetrends. There is a FSR on Eastbay Vault, I just ordered my pair. I was pleasantly surprised to find these there. I hope that this information helps some of you out there.

Thanks for the heads up!

Oh man thank god I stayed up tonight I was about to go to sleep because I have work in the morning.

Man my pockets are hurting from all these purchases.

From the CDP's to the Penny's and Pippens to these 95's and soon multiples of the Infrared 90's and other's it's not my plan offorgetting sneakers after the XX3's and focusing on other things.

god ive missed out on the 95s so many times already i guess this is gonna be one more time added to the list...hope they are still available in a few days :-/

what does eastbay vault actually do differently.. Putting in work... i sent you a pm a couple days ago about SH.com having them for 187 shipped

from the looks of the site they get some of the quickstrikes since they got the running man 95s and the infrared stabs (which i believe can be used 20% off)

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what does eastbay vault actually do differently.. Putting in work... i sent you a pm a couple days ago about SH.com having them for 187 shipped
Triz...

I don't know what exactly they do, but it is I guess you could say for "preferred members" maybe...because I've had a account with them for aminute, but never really used it seeing as they didn't have anything that I wanted.

It's just a couple of kicks, and some I think are limited, and I guess it's like for people who order from them a lot or maybe I'm wrong and anyonecan get an account with eastbay vault.

It's only a couple of sneakers on a page, but the neon 95's are on there, and two other Air Max 90's and the Transformer Trainer's.

I'm in NYC so it came up to almost $160 with tax and shipping to out here.

Not even going to lie to you fam, but I don't think that they'll be around in a few days.

Reseller's will eat this up.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

from the looks of the site they get some of the quickstrikes since they got the running man 95s and the infrared stabs (which i believe can be used 20% off)

I was thinking about a discount, but I was just happy to get them for retail.

smh.gif
eastbay vault is already sold out in a 11.... if youknow a site that has them... ask people to PM you and send them the link or something... i bet they are mad lurkers out there that are eating these thingsup...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

smh.gif
eastbay vault is already sold out.... if you know a site them has them... ask people to PM you and send them the link or something... i bet they are mad lurkers out there that are eating these things up...

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Ordered my 11 earlier, hopefully it goes through. Every size still seems to be up except 11 and 13.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Eastbay Vault hooked it up. Got my pair of the NEONS...I just wanted one pair...and was worried I may miss the boat on this release. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THETIP!

Yo word listen to YoungTriz.

If you have a spot or site PM other memebers first because then if you just throw it out in the open all the lurkers will eat it up.

Make the lurkers sign up because the more members viewing then the more money for NikeTalk to donate money to charity...I think.

Take care of our own first!

Back
Top Bottom