Check your spots, Neon 95s are in!!!

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Damn, resellers must have gotten the news and bought up all the stock. I saw an FSR earlier today. I thought about pulling the trigger and buying another pair, I think I'm good for now though. Now let's hope the AM 90s infrared come out.

Yea resellers were all over these neons, but there were still retail pairs available on the net if you knew where to look and timed it right. Not tomention they had that run on NDC a while back. I hope the infrareds pop up on NDC first too.
But many thanks to all those posting info on these neons!

like i said... if you have a spot/website that has them or restocked..... post that you know website ask people to PM you for the site..... i bet they are alotof lurkers out there eating this stuff up all day... i know a website that has them for $187 most sizes still available

I got my size 10 email confirmation today as well!

I kinda agree that maybe we should PM as well to keep lurkers out. But then you get the whole timing issue. I read about the eastbay vault last night aroundmidnight and ordered then. If I had to PM a person I may have gotten a reply later today or something. So I guess there is a good and bad etc.

$++... godammmnit............................
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damnit i didnt check this thread yesterday and i missed out again.. if eastbay got em i feel like they'll pop up again in other places.. maybe.. i hope

I'm stuck into a situation. I need to choose between Neon AM 95 or AJ 23 White/Red.

Any help on what i should choose is much appreciated. Im very low on funds right now so I cant get both.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

I'm stuck into a situation. I need to choose between Neon AM 95 or AJ 23 White/Red.

Any help on what i should choose is much appreciated. Im very low on funds right now so I cant get both.

am95 will always re-release at some point.. AJ23 are out now and who knows when they will re-release so go with the jordans

i personally would go with the 95s... hope i was of help

^ Thnx for the help. The Jordans didnt even release here in Toronto, and there very clean.

Im probably guessing ill see the Neons on sale soon anyways.
They've been out here for almost 2 months and there still in the 4 stores that had em.

Im probably guessing ill see the Neons on sale soon anyways.
They've been out here for almost 2 months and there still in the 4 stores that had em.
If you got it like that then get the 23s. Here in ny there gone. I seen them at transit last week and when i went back a few days later theywere sold out.

Finally got my size earlier today..from eastbay vault..and only paid 109 shipped..gotta love the perks to bein a champs employee..

Since I was the one who originally posted about eastbay vault, I guess in hindsight, maybe I should have asked people to pm me for the info. I do hope thatmost of you niketalkers were able to get a pair for yourself. When I saw them pop up on eastbay vault, I was shocked to see them there. I figured I should postthe info, since eventually others would find out about it and I was hoping to help some people out. I have been assisted with info on niketalk a bunch of timesover the last 6 plus years and I figured I would help others out. I didn't realize that there was such a problem with lurkers who would take advantage ofthe info. It's a tough situation, because I only check my computer twice a day for about 30 mins at a time, so I would not have been able to get back toeveryone's pm or emails. Good luck to those who missed out. I missed out on sneakerhead and shoetrends.

we all appreciate the heads up^

but I honestly don't think they sold out because of "lurkers" or resellers anyone who pays retail + shipping for these & sells them on ebaywill be lucky to make $10 there are a ton of BIN's for $160-170.

I think they sold out because they were somewhat limited & people wanted them for themselves not to resale.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally got my size earlier today..from eastbay vault..and only paid 109 shipped..gotta love the perks to bein a champs employee..

I would have had my size but the lady this morning wouldn't give me my employee discount, "If they do pop up on discount we are supposed tooverride it to the original price". SO I called around 1 or 2 on my break from work and they were sold out
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Since I was the one who originally posted about eastbay vault, I guess in hindsight, maybe I should have asked people to pm me for the info. I do hope that most of you niketalkers were able to get a pair for yourself. When I saw them pop up on eastbay vault, I was shocked to see them there. I figured I should post the info, since eventually others would find out about it and I was hoping to help some people out. I have been assisted with info on niketalk a bunch of times over the last 6 plus years and I figured I would help others out. I didn't realize that there was such a problem with lurkers who would take advantage of the info. It's a tough situation, because I only check my computer twice a day for about 30 mins at a time, so I would not have been able to get back to everyone's pm or emails. Good luck to those who missed out. I missed out on sneakerhead and shoetrends.

THANK YOU...I think you did what you thought was cool...no right or wrong here. I personally appreciate the heads up as I was able to get my pair. Goodlooking out.

eastbayvault has sizes again
wink.gif
& yes you can add to the cart.

8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 12, 14

edit gone already

Back
Top Bottom