Checking in at 7/11? Where do they do that at? Vol. Facebook places

Some dude posted up that he checked in on the side of te freeway
Like really tho (-_-)

I get checked in, but usually its one of my friends that checks me in. I don't mind as long as its a nice restaurant or something, but can't be something simple like mcdonald's or something.

I get checked in, but usually its one of my friends that checks me in. I don't mind as long as its a nice restaurant or something, but can't be something simple like mcdonald's or something.

I got some people on my facebook who check in every where they go....like relax...nobody care if you just got home or if you out eating with ya girlfriends.

I got some people on my facebook who check in every where they go....like relax...nobody care if you just got home or if you out eating with ya girlfriends.

*makes facebook to troll people*

pimp.gif

If it's somewhere interesting...cool, if it's somewhere everyone's been, it's useless.

The dumbest thing is when people check in at home. Like anyone gives a #*%%.

If it's somewhere interesting...cool, if it's somewhere everyone's been, it's useless.

The dumbest thing is when people check in at home. Like anyone gives a #*%%.

Well, at least you don't have a guy asking for a prom date on FB.

Dude legit went and made a status asking if any girl wanted to go to prom with him.

I also hate the ones that make statuses when they go to sleep or when they just get up.

Well, at least you don't have a guy asking for a prom date on FB.

Dude legit went and made a status asking if any girl wanted to go to prom with him.

I also hate the ones that make statuses when they go to sleep or when they just get up.

whats worse is when people are checking in at places out of state/country...congrats, youre telling the world your house is vacant. lol

whats worse is when people are checking in at places out of state/country...congrats, youre telling the world your house is vacant. lol

Back
Top Bottom