Cheerleader develops Dystonia after taking the flu shot

Originally Posted by Lrrr

tired.gif

you cant still die from the flu...can you?

Each year in the United States on average, 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu; on average, more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu-related complications, and; about 36,000 people die from flu-related causes.

Wow.. That disorder is absolutely amazing... Flu Shot is no joke... I'll never take it.
Originally Posted by nine point five

nobody would give two @%#%# if it wasn't the cute cheerleader. that's real talk.

I'd say less people would care. That's true. Shame...

Originally Posted by blknaitch

tired.gif

Each year in the United States on average, 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu; on average, more than 200,000 people are hospitalized from flu-related complications, and; about 36,000 people die from flu-related causes.

And people forget to mention the age group and conditions of the majority who do unfortunately die from it.

nobody would give two @%#%# if it wasn't the cute cheerleader. that's real talk.

Not true at all. The lady in 1986 who developed a neurological disorder from the swine flu shot proved this.

This really pisses me off.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tired.gif

And people forget to mention the age group and conditions of the majority who do unfortunately die from it.

Is it mostly old folks or babies?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

tired.gif

Is it mostly old folks or babies?

It's mostly the elderly, babies, and people with underlying conditions (i.e. organ transplants, heart conditions, etc.)

ive never and will never take a flu shot.. unless im young or OLD, i would never recommend it to anyone

You cannot develop the flu from the flu shot.

And I don't understand how one can develop a neurological condition from a flu shot, but I'm sure its more than just "1 in a million."

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Not true at all. The lady in 1986 who developed a neurological disorder from the swine flu shot proved this.
Ok, perhaps "nobody" is a bit harsh. But judging by the inclusion of such phrases as"beautiful cheerleader" and "amazingly beautiful woman" as descriptions of the person, it says alot. Why is her above average physicalappearance a factor in the least? Would they describe a person as an "unattractive gentleman" or a "ugly computer programmer"?

thats absolutely terrible.. for anyone.. my heart goes out to her and all who suffer from that disorder

wow @ the muscle contractions ... the fact that she can talk normally when she runs ...
frown.gif
... one of the saddest things i've prolly ever seen

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ok, perhaps "nobody" is a bit harsh. But judging by the inclusion of such phrases as "beautiful cheerleader" and "amazingly beautiful woman" as descriptions of the person, it says alot. Why is her above average physical appearance a factor in the least? Would they describe a person as an "unattractive gentleman" or a "ugly computer programmer"?

I peeped it too, you're right. Its like a...nevermind don't want this thread to go south.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

what's terrible too is that some so called experts are saying it's all in her head....all without even examining her
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom