Cheerleader develops Dystonia after taking the flu shot

Okay i feel really horrible for laughing...
tired.gif

i cant be the only one right...?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Jennings blames the sudden onset of her disorder on a seasonal flu shot she got at a supermarket in late August.

This is the part that got me. If you're picking up flu shots with your groceries than something bad is bound to happen.

This is why I'm glad my parents don't believe in shots or immunisations though.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Okay i feel really horrible for laughing...
tired.gif

i cant be the only one right...?
[Michael Jackson] Youuu are nottt aloonnne [Michael Jackson]

but damn.....i hope shorty gets better
ohwell.gif

That's weird how she can talk normally when running. That's messed up.

I hope they can fix it sometime in the future. I bet that supermarket is getting a run for their money now because of this story. If I took a shot at thatplace, I'd be worried as hell.
smh.gif

Our school is getting us flu shots. I'm not sure if I want it anymore, and I already had a flu/cold last week.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nine point five

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

nobody would give two @%#%# if it wasn't the cute cheerleader. that's real talk.

Not true at all. The lady in 1986 who developed a neurological disorder from the swine flu shot proved this.
Ok, perhaps "nobody" is a bit harsh. But judging by the inclusion of such phrases as "beautiful cheerleader" and "amazingly beautiful woman" as descriptions of the person, it says alot. Why is her above average physical appearance a factor in the least? Would they describe a person as an "unattractive gentleman" or a "ugly computer programmer"?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naaa...normally, and in some other situation, I would agree with your assessment, but this is verydifferent.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This story isn't getting attention because she's a cute cheerleader, this story is gettingattention because of the peculiarly circumstances surrounding her neurological disease, and the way in which she contracted.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be for real, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER before? Furthermore, are you not amazed(in a sad way) at the way said neurological disorder manifests itself? Lastly, her story is all the more pertinent because we're entering flu season in ayear in which a strain of the flu has reached pandemic levels (swine flu), and we're being urged to vaccinate ourselves against the aforementioned straineven though legitimate questions surrounding the vaccines safety and efficacy have yet to be answered.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ol' girl's story is not a case of the "good-looking" cheerleader getting specialattention. It's a special case that is meant to arouse caution in you. It certainly aroused it in me.[/color]

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Mangudai954 wrote:

nine point five wrote:

nobody would give two @%#%# if it wasn't the cute cheerleader. that's real talk.

Not true at all. The lady in 1986 who developed a neurological disorder from the swine flu shot proved this.
Ok, perhaps "nobody" is a bit harsh. But judging by the inclusion of such phrases as
"beautiful cheerleader" and "amazingly beautiful woman" as descriptions of the person, it says alot. Why is her above average physical
appearance a factor in the least? Would they describe a person as an "unattractive gentleman" or a "ugly computer programmer"?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Naaa...normally, and in some other situation, I would agree with your assessment, but this is very different.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This story isn't getting attention because she's a cute cheerleader, this story is getting attention because of the peculiarly circumstances surrounding her neurological disease, and the way in which she contracted.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Be for real, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER before? Furthermore, are you not amazed (in a sad way) at the way said neurological disorder manifests itself? Lastly, her story is all the more pertinent because we're entering flu season in a year in which a strain of the flu has reached pandemic levels (swine flu), and we're being urged to vaccinate ourselves against the aforementioned strain even though legitimate questions surrounding the vaccines safety and efficacy have yet to be answered.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ol' girl's story is not a case of the "good-looking" cheerleader getting special attention. It's a special case that is meant to arouse caution in you. It certainly aroused it in me.[/color]

This story isn't getting attention because she's attractive, but this particular news segment in the Youtube video is portraying it as such...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Jennings blames the sudden onset of her disorder on a seasonal flu shot she got at a supermarket in late August.
This is the part that got me. If you're picking up flu shots with your groceries than something bad is bound to happen.

This is why I'm glad my parents don't believe in shots or immunisations though.
I got mine yesterday from a drive through flu vaccination at kaiser permanente
ohwell.gif

but I've gotten flu shots in the past from super markets theres nothing wrong most of them are are just nurses from the hospital out to ease the demand onpeople going to the hospital for the vaccine

Dang man that is really sad forreal. She is indeed beautiful. Must be a relief running now....Take notes, chubby ppl
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom