::: Chicago Bears @ Oakland Raiders ::: Black Hole ::: 11/27

Thank god we have a d this dude out there throwing picks for fun
30t6p3b.gif

That playcall was ridiculous but Hanie CANNOT throw the ball there...especially a +%$% floater like that. Goddmanit, we should be up right now.

We need at least 3 this drive. D is locking up in the red zone got to trick them to thinking the whole field is the red zone
laugh.gif

Poor Hanie. Still, he's not the worst backup QB I've ever seen. I think with a little more refinement he could be great. I don't see the Bears winning this game though

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Raiders D is underrated...Cutler or not they're swarming

cut it out you know damn well it wouldn't look as good if cutler was back there.

laugh.gif
@ you raider fans 1. I'm not crying just speaking the truth 2. Beating the bears o line isnt that hard

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Raiders D is underrated...Cutler or not they're swarming

cut it out you know damn well it wouldn't look as good if cutler was back there.

Oh cry me a river
laugh.gif
He's right.  You think the Raiders would still be leading kicking all these FG's?  I guess the Bears could have given up 2 first round picks to replace their QB with a has-been.  Oh wait ...

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Oh cry me a river
laugh.gif
He's right.  You think the Raiders would still be leading kicking all these FG's?  I guess the Bears could have given up 2 first round picks to replace their QB with a has-been.  Oh wait ...

Injuries are part of the game. That's like saying this would be a different game if we had McFadden, Ford and Moore.

Back
Top Bottom