Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

Down 13 with less than 2 minutes to go to lose by 1 is tough.

Demar made 3 mistakes in less than 10 seconds… we will be better down the road after this one tho.

We can’t have nice things

CC5C8769-4C31-4A70-87DE-0267A4094FF3.jpeg

On a possible Thad reunion if anyone wanted that
EA3E6BC3-3FC9-4FA1-9190-792E93767D49.jpeg

Last edited:
Ugh poor PW dude was already behind 8 ball having so much talent in front of him, his goal had to be just learn from derozen and lavine and help here and there and play good D…..

We need Thad back bad….where is this euro kid? Not that we can play him with vooch but need some big bodies

bagley? Let’s trade some MJ signed jerseys and a few 2nds

I still for the life of me can’t understand giving up 2 first and WC for vooch…..keep WC!!!UGH. You can’t tell me a team wouldn’t have given up a late first for lauri….trade 3 firsts for vooch keep WC! WAKE UP!!!!

Last edited:
Man they played ****ing BRUTAL yesterday
Being there it was really hard to even watch

but to close it to 1 point shows their potential

Bulls won't do well against teams that play great defense. We gotta up our defense. We can score, but defense will be our problem.

One thing I ‘m not liking and I seen a lot of game action thus far….ball is not handling the ball looking to make plays enough in half court sets…..it’s like here your turn to do iso and get your shot…everyone gets a turn…..he needs to be the guy drawing attention and dishing……of course lavine is going to need to get iso looks as well but rather it happen with 8 seconds in shot clock than 19 seconds….

Great game against Dallas. Love how athletic this team is at every position (except center). Bench is looking good starters have so much chemistry.

Solid win against Dallas. Everyone chipped in. Caruso was terrific tonight. 16points 6 steals

Bulls beat pistons / pels / pistons = “those teams are injured &/or trash

Bulls beat Raptors = “see they finally played a good team & barley won”

Bulls lose to the Knicks = “see y’all are frauds v a real team”

Bulls beat the Jazz = crickets

Bulls beat the Celtics = all the talk is about the post game comments of smart zero credit to the bulls

Bulls lose b2b to Joel n company = HELLA TALK

Bulls dub the nets= 30 seconds at the most on whatevers your favorite network because of the jokic & morris incident

BULLS BEAT LUKA & co … now they gotta talk about us

Coby might be back for the west coast trip too 🔥

Welp vooch. Hopefully doesn’t miss too many games but bummer right before the warriors game

Back
Top Bottom