Chicago Bulls Season Thread 2021-2022

Legit never seen so much opposition colors in the UC … but knowing all of them paid $400+ a seat to watch a L was very comforting.

Lebron is a walking complaint. More annoying in person that on tv

I was that mf talking good **** bro

Had all lakers fans around me

Demar man wow wow. This guy is playing at his best at 32?! How?! I hope PW is getting some knowledge form him….I ‘d be his shadow.

Hopefully this team can stay healthy……we are going to be tough out in the playoffs

P will is ready to play imo But there’s no reason to rush him back now over being ready for the off’s …
He came out during halftime of the atl game & put up shots for a good 5+ minutes & missed maybe 3 times.

P will is ready to play imo But there’s no reason to rush him back now over being ready for the off’s …
He came out during halftime of the atl game & put up shots for a good 5+ minutes & missed maybe 3 times.

Whoa I wasnt even expecting him back for the playoffs, if we can get him on court in time for playoffs his D could really put us over the top.

What do you guys think about bringing in Boogie since the Bucks just waived him?
I wanted it to happen before the bucks grabbed him… like right as Vooch got covid.

Ehhhh

He’s pretty washed by now
237F6925-AA9F-4284-A7D9-706290BDAC41.jpeg
On a vet min too? nahhh he can still hoop

Y’all gotta remember this man out bursts tho

As a GM? Nah I’m not risking it

Our chemistry brazy rn

Think outside numbers and think locker room

I know he not always like that but the possibility looms he **** up the chemistry

Ball AC lavine and derozen were closing out games that was our best lineup….we have no big inside to deter drivers and with no D like them on the perimeter its killing us…..just not the same….

AyO is a beast….glad he is getting mins……when ball and Zo come back…..coby will be playing 12 mins a game coming in for lavine…..no way he plays the final 5-8 mins of a game…..trade him!

Back
Top Bottom