Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Hoping Rose's injury is nothing severe, maybe a few days out to rest and he'll be back on the floor.

Whats the consensus amongst Bulls fam?
I personally hate Wade more than Bron.

So Derrick is out again after showing some promise and the team expectedly loses after a great win.

I suggest blowing it up. **** this team

Jimmy usually play a bad game against Wade. 

A really good % that he have had bad games against Wade. 

Senior Marquette showing the ropes. 

Wow, Nikola out until after all star break

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/01/27...-appendectomy-out-until-after-all-star-break/

Having you're appendicitis removed is no joke, I had a homie who was writhing in pain for days before he realized he needed to go to the hospital....young cat too, but he was very lucky.

As bad as the Niko news is, this headline right here ruined my day. It literally made me depressed. I'm distraught, like I really need answers as to why?......

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/01/27...sol-bulls-may-try-to-re-sign-him-this-summer/

I f*****g hate Gar/Pax.
I swear they better not pull this.

They're gonna try and keep Gasol.
FOR WHAT. They still believe they can win-now, even with a agung Gasol? Why do they like Gasol so much.

Smh.

What up y'all.

Sucks about Noah and NM...

When they gonna realize Butler is the #1 option and it's his team?

They better be answering calls for Rose.

End this marriage.

What up y'all.

Sucks about Noah and NM...

When they gonna realize Butler is the #1 option and it's his team?

They better be answering calls for Rose.

End this marriage.

It is butlers team. I just don't think he has the offensive skill set to take over every 4th down the stretch, and at times has to defer to rose.

not much value for rose. But the bigger issue is they never addressed the backup PG position. How can you roll with Aaron brooks and Kirk as your backups to D Rose?? Golden era for point guards right?

Also doesn't help that snell and Doug look like busts.

If scoff foster called that tech on Blatt last year in game 3 :smh:

Last edited:
Also doesn't help that snell and Doug look like busts.

How can we consider Tony a bust when nobody knew who he was before the draft unless you watched college ball :lol:

Rudy Gobert and Gorgi Dieng were the only other 2 guys worth anything after Tony, it was a weak draft and the Bulls tried to find another diamond in the rough like Jimmy.

Doug on the other hand looks like a bust because we gave up 2 picks to move up and take him but can you blame them for trying to fill a need? We screamed for years about not having any shooters after Kover left, I see why they went after him. Hopefully he can start to find some rhythm off the bench when MDJ comes back.

How can we consider Tony a bust when nobody knew who he was before the draft unless you watched college ball :lol:

Rudy Gobert and Gorgi Dieng were the only other 2 guys worth anything after Tony, it was a weak draft and the Bulls tried to find another diamond in the rough like Jimmy.

Doug on the other hand looks like a bust because we gave up 2 picks to move up and take him but can you blame them for trying to fill a need? We screamed for years about not having any shooters after Kover left, I see why they went after him. Hopefully he can start to find some rhythm off the bench when MDJ comes back.

They goofed with the Doug pick should have took Zach Levine

They goofed with the Doug pick should have took Zach Levine

I doubt you said that around draft time, although he was on our radar.

Shooting was more of an important need than a combo guard with raw skills. Doug was exactly what we thought we needed on the wing, just hasn't been consistent.

Shooting was more of an important need than a combo guard with raw skills. Doug was exactly what we thought we needed on the wing, just hasn't been consistent.

Shooters our a dime dozen you don't spend the 11th pick on a shooter that's my opionon. The Levine pick made sense because, first you could put Jimmy at the 3 and Levine at 2. Secondly with Rose injury issues he could play point when Rose gets hurt.

Shooters our a dime dozen you don't spend the 11th pick on a shooter that's my opionon. The Levine pick made sense because, first you could put Jimmy at the 3 and Levine at 2. Secondly with Rose injury issues he could play point when Rose gets hurt.

We'd still need shooters running that type of lineup and do you really think Thibs was going to start Levine at the 2????? Not a chance in hell my dude.

I understand a lot of you guys don't like the Doug pick but like I said it was a need they tried to fill.

If shooters are a dime a dozen, why haven't we been able to find a consistent one since Korver & Belineli?

Should've kept Belineli but that's the past. 

Anyways, I don't think Bulls can trade for anyone unless it's moving Pau and which they are NOT gonna do. 

We're stomped with who we have. 

Just be ready for a roller coaster of a season fellas. 

I'm expecting a 2nd round exit. 

Last edited:
Whooping on the Lakers :nthat:

Halfway through the season and I really can't call it with this team....this Jekyl and Hyde syndrome is aggravating. Even if MDJ comes back I don't seem him being that effective coming off a complicated back surgery.

usa-today-9018114.0.jpg

some pretty revealing quotes from Butler obtained on Wednesday, it sounds like he and Rose are on the "same page", as he put it. Butler says they sat down for a "long conversation", mainly because they want each other to be successful.
"It would definitely put an end to all that speculation of our relationship, yeah,’’ Butler said. "I don’t even know why there would be anything into that now. Me and him are great. "We had a long conversation [Wednesday night]. That’s the type of guys that we now are. Just checking in, wanting each other to be successful. Making sure we’re both healthy. Because as a backcourt, it’s important that we’re both doing OK and on the same page.’’
It has been long-known that Rose trains in the summers with Russell Westbrook  (andKevin Love  at times). Jimmy also has his own summer training programwhich has been well documented, especially the last two summers. However, Jimmy now says he would like to work out with Rose:
My trainers are a part of my family now, so we’re always together. But I definitely think it’s a good idea. Me and him, work out together.’’ Butler even said that he would bring his workout regimen to Rose, rather than drag Rose to some remote place that Butler likes to train in. "Yeah, I’d be willing to do that,’’ Butler said. "Just get around each other, get even more comfortable with each other, because I think we’re going to be here together playing for a long time, so I think it’s a great idea, yes.’’
A lot of people never bought into the Rose/Butler "beef" stories that surfaced last season. This just further shows that both guys really do want to succeed with the other, and most likely coming to terms with the fact that they NEED each other.

This is definitely good to hear.

Last edited:
And having fun playing, changes everything. It provides energy, especially if the main players are initiating it

Back
Top Bottom