Chicago Bulls Season Thread 35-33 -- vs kings 3.21/3.23 vs knicks/3.24 knicks

Celtics had said they were getting petty offers and hung up asap.

As good as Jimmy may be, Celtics weren't going to move two good young guys and a draft pick. That would take them two steps back.

Bulls obviously don't know which direction that they're going. Either rebuild or retool? Gar doesn't know. Trying to get Yong and athletic, well, there's a bunch of unatheltic players on the roster.

Exactly!!!!! Hoiberg didn't have a clue on how to use D.Rose and Jimmy together. Under Thibs they were developing some chemistry together but they got too impatient now watch Rose ball out in NY and make GarPax look like idiots. :smh:
Noah is going to sign to the Knicks as well.

Who in their sane mind would give up Jae Crowder and Marcus Smart as well as the number 3 pick for Jimmy Butler. I don't even think in 2k you could do that. After all, it's not like this is Crowder of 3 years ago. Dude has made a significant leap, both offensively and defensively.

Well they had to make the Salaries match give me a logical trade then all of the Celtics are Friendly Contracts there's no way it could've worked.

Well they had to make the Salaries match give me a logical trade then all of the Celtics are Friendly Contracts there's no way it could've worked.
I'm sure we could've worked something out if we were really trying make moves. Please stop defending the front office.

Celtics had said they were getting petty offers and hung up asap.

As good as Jimmy may be, Celtics weren't going to move two good young guys and a draft pick. That would take them two steps back.

Bulls obviously don't know which direction that they're going. Either rebuild or retool? Gar doesn't know. Trying to get Yong and athletic, well, there's a bunch of unatheltic players on the roster.
Exactly! They don't have any plans in hand. This was clearly evident on draft night.

Noah is going to sign to the Knicks as well.
I know watch the Knicks get a top 4 seed while we're stuck with dumb and dumber and a 34 win team. Seriously eff those guys! :smh: >:

Last edited:
Congrats Bulls fans for picking up Valentine. I had the pleasure of watching nearly every one of his Spartan games the last four years (Go Green!). He's going to be an absolute stud and will keep getting better. 

That man drops dimes. 

Congrats Bulls fans for picking up Valentine. I had the pleasure of watching nearly every one of his Spartan games the last four years (Go Green!). He's going to be an absolute stud and will keep getting better. 

That man drops dimes. 
Thanks! He seem like a good player from the few games I saw. I hope his athleticism isn't too bad. Some of his passes are :wow:. His reaction to being drafted :lol: I love it!

^
Rondo interest is real. A pass first PG who can play D. He can mentor Jerian.....not sure if this is a good thing. :lol:

Wade is just playing the scorned female dog role...trying to force Miami to pay him out ala Kobe. :smh:

Real talk. I wouldn't even allow that clown to take 5 mins of my time. Meet him at the airport and tell him he can be Benny the Bull sidekick and send his clown @ss back.
This female dog wasted enough of our time with 2 fake visits during the summer of the decision, and then had the nerve to talk greasy about loyalty....well it just seems hypocritical that he would have interest in the Bulls now.

Last edited:
Rondo would never work because of the no headband rule:rofl:g in all seriousness though that would be a wise move. Didn't want to see my boy rose go but o understand if you're paying a guy millions of dollars you want him to produce.

what the **** are the bulls doing? d rose got hurt 5 years ago and we are still counting on bums like aaron brooks and jose calderone to run point? at least go after young athletic players but they aint doing **** ...i really hate gar and pax they are completely incompetent

i still can't believe they refused to trade pau last year

what the **** are the bulls doing? d rose got hurt 5 years ago and we are still counting on bums like aaron brooks and jose calderone to run point? at least go after young athletic players but they aint doing **** ...i really hate gar and pax they are completely incompetent

i still can't believe they refused to trade pau last year

Aaron Brooks is not even on the team

Rondo? Really? Im done man :smh:
Get out your bag. This was a solid pickup. Not necessarily the one we want, but one solid enough. Rondo wont be jacking up shots, so guys like Doug and Niko and Valentine will be able to get a chance to get more touches.

As a PG, you'd love to have Rondo. As the coach killer though, him and Butler are going to eat Hoiberg alive. Imagine the first time Rondo and Hoiberg don't agree on a play.

Bulls need to stop dicking around and go after Seth Curry.

For what there's already 4 point guards on the roster.
At the moment there's 3 definite starters

Rondo
Butler
Lopez

They have to figure out their front court situation
Gibson, Niko, Portis, Felcio, Lopez someone has to go. I really think they should go with this starting five.

Rondo
Valentine
Butler
Portis
Lopez

Dougie and Niko are too much off a defense liability to start in my opinion. But it all depends whose worse between Doug and Valentine. If Doug is better defensively then start him at the three and leave Jimmy at 2 I guess.

Last edited:
I really think they should go with this starting five.

Rondo
Valentine
Butler
Portis
Lopez

The only change I would make is to put Taj as the starting PF.
Bobby will eventually take the reigns but like I said last year, showcase Taj and get his value up so we can flip him for some valuable assests.
Can't afford to keep letting guys walk away without getting anything in return.

Back
Top Bottom