Chicago Murder Rate Up 37% from Last yr: Enlist 3rd Party Group to Stem Murder Rate

Whats even sadder is every Article in the sun-times or tribune about a Chicago murder ends with "No suspects in custody"...

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Oh, and a 7 year old girl was killed yesterday while selling Lemonade on the West Side.

One gang member was walking past her while a car drove by with someone in the opposite gang and they opened fire..

Ns is BRAINLESS

my gf knew the lil girl i was reading the story on her FB yesterday
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Whats even sadder is every Article in the sun-times or tribune about a Chicago murder ends with "No suspects in custody"...

Thats Chicago , cops are worthless here enless it's a ticket , but a true crime there never around for it or to catch a criminal after yea right , not even when it happens infront of them , Chicago police are just hopeless sad S.O.B'S

i was working in the trauma unit at cook county stroger hospital in may... just ridiculous how many stabs and gunshots came through that month... i think they set a record for may gunshots.
teenagers and 20somethings, some who have already been shot or stabbed before, huge scars on their bodies from previous surgeries. some never gonna walk again, brain injuries, losing their eye, some with intestinal injuries where they gotta pass their stool thru a bag on their abdomen... sad man... and i dont see anything changing.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Bunch of junkies and dumb kids looking for trouble. Place is full of random acts of violence.

Also Clark/Division is just
sick.gif

My dude... Everytime I walk thru by that McDonalds I STAY on high alert. Walk with one hand balled in a fist already, so close to Michigan ave yet theres nothing but hypes and clucks out there, it's crazy.
For the cats that say he's trolling about that area, he's not trust me. Might not be no bodies getting caught, but it aint the safest neighborhood. Nothing but bassheads out by the MCDZ, and across the street by the other Red Line entrance by the liquor store, I used to work at NT Chi, and would have to walk thru there, it's ugly, used to park by Chicago and Sedgwick since its free parking when I would drive to work.....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It's just a way of life, Chi cats walk through the city with a different mentality, every body's on alert. My little bro is the OPPOSITE of me, not into kicks, not street smart really, stays  out of trouble and is real preppy,  he doesn't know whats what as far as the gang life except for around the neighborhoods we grew up in and our family members, and someone tried to press him asking him what he was on a month ago, I mean, my lil bro rocks skinny's and loafers and is the most Non-Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican that I know  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  why come at him when hes just minding his own walking home from the bus stop? it's just crazy man. 
tired.gif
tired.gif

i passed by that mcdonald's every day going to work on michigan ave & never found it to be sketchy.. interesting. although, isn't it silly to bring up chicago/state & division/clark in comparison to the south side or west side?
I brought it up to show how the random violence is spreading. Group of 10-15 kids jumped some dude right on Elm? east of State the other day. Girl's iPhones getting jacked like mad around that Clark/Division red line stop.

Also that McDonald's is just
sick.gif
most of the day. I'd say 50-60% of people leaving that place get harassed. Like dude said, I keep myself on HIGH alert, and don't even wear headphones anymore.

Oh, and to clarify, I 10000000% agree, south/west sides way more dangerous and likely to get murdered.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Thats Chicago , cops are worthless here enless it's a ticket , but a true crime there never around for it or to catch a criminal after yea right , not even when it happens infront of them , Chicago police are just hopeless sad S.O.B'S
that's not how it works, 
laugh.gif

most cases need witnesses, I'm pretty sure they don't find many willing participants in that game

Back
Top Bottom