Chicago NTers

Thinking about making that move. What can you tell me about your city outside of what I can just google and the newspaper?

Went to Chicago for the first time in April and I fell in love with that city. Its one of the places I wouldn't mind living in if I ever moved out of NYC.

I lived there when I was young and spent most of my summers at my grandmothers house there. I love the cold but the only thing that holding me back from moving there is the snow.  I wish I could find a cold place without potential blizzards.
frown.gif

That's mad vague my man... I mean I'm sure there's a lot I could tell you but I could be wasting my time if its not pertinent information for your decision making process.

So the question is what do you want to know?

Originally Posted by chino905

Went to Chicago for the first time in April and I fell in love with that city. Its one of the places I wouldn't mind living in if I ever moved out of NYC.

check it out in January, see if you feel the same.

I live in Milwaukee, but winter up here is no joke...

I'm going to Chicago this afternoon, anyone know a bar or pub near the northside of Millenium Park that will be playing UFC?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

That's mad vague my man... I mean I'm sure there's a lot I could tell you but I could be wasting my time if its not pertinent information for your decision making process.

So the question is what do you want to know?

This.

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'm going to Chicago this afternoon, anyone know a bar or pub near the northside of Millenium Park that will be playing UFC?

If you don't mind heading up a little further North near Wrigley check out Rebel. They're probably playing UFC but give them a call and ask.    773-975-2010

Back
Top Bottom