chick getting tattoed, can't handle it.....VOL: arghhhhhhhhhhhh!

She looks like she's constipated
laugh.gif

i thought that $+*@ was funny
roll.gif

i guess it really depends on the person i think im addicted to them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

She must have a  very low pain threshold, that's actually one of the least painful places to get a tat. BDW the pain is a part of the experience, you enjoy it.

I agree on some level, but when the needle is real close to your armpit it can seem worse than any place on the arm

--Wow. Hahhaha...is dude really inking her up and shes on a chair with wheels on the bottom? SMH.
--I just got ink done. Hurts, but its the "tolerable" kind of pain. This girl is OD'ing on the pain issue.

laugh.gif
, can't have the volume up, at work, but ol girl tolerance lvl is nonexistant. I bet she run from the pipe. Makes me wanna get another one tho. Got 3 more in mind, just gotta get the money to get em done.

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

She must have a  very low pain threshold, that's actually one of the least painful places to get a tat. BDW the pain is a part of the experience, you enjoy it.

I agree on some level, but when the needle is real close to your armpit it can seem worse than any place on the arm
yea when i was getting my arm done, when he started finishing the work on my under arm. im not gonna lie, i was breathing heavy 
laugh.gif
but after that i was hooked 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She needs to harden the *#+% up.

I'd be charging double the price if I was that guy. Smh. My ears are bleeding.

Jesus, it's not even close to being that big a deal. She's weak...If chick can't take a little tat, then god knows she's a PITA for everything else. If I was the artist, I would stop and tell her to leave my shop.

I would not be able to do my work if I was the tattoo artist...I would have told her to s tfu or leave.

It wouldn't even hurt that much on the shoulder too. So many other spots that would hurt more.

Back
Top Bottom