Chick tries to run onto the field at Iowa game...blows .341 BAC

Sounds like her plan was to drink until the pain over, but what's worse.. the pain or the hangover?

People at big football schools like this in the middle of nowhere don't drive anyway

The streets are basically shutdown; people park and walk everywhere and she's a student so she was clearly walking

This isnt true... I know plenty of people that received DUIs driving after games at a major university (KU ... dosent get much more middle of nowhere than that)

Alcohol culture in on college campuses is a massive problem that most people laugh at or shrug off as simply part of the experience

http://compelledtoact.com/Tragic_listing/Main_listing_victims_college.htm

:lol:

@IronMikeGallego: If I were ever in a drinking contest with @vodka_samm, I feel like I'd go out like Russell Crowe in Gladiator: oh, I'd win, but then I'd die

roll.gif
on the real though it'd be great to party with her, she'd out drink a lotta dudes
I bet most of the girls at school hate her. She probably commands a lot of attention being the girl that gets the most wasted, but at least she came to party unlike the chicks that come to dance among themselves and never get loose.

Chick is going to kill herself drinking like this and all those people on twitter encouraging it :smh:

This isnt true... I know plenty of people that received DUIs driving after games at a major university (KU ... dosent get much more middle of nowhere than that)

Alcohol culture in on college campuses is a massive problem that most people laugh at or shrug off as simply part of the experience

http://compelledtoact.com/Tragic_listing/Main_listing_victims_college.htm

How many people could you possibly know that got DUIs after games? Kinnick Stadium is basically on campus so a majority of the students are walking plus parking is scarce since it's in a residential area.

I'm just a state away. Me and her need to link up.

Legendary.

relax Debbie Downer with the hypotheticals

and a cute little chick? yeah she won't have a problem getting a job
Lol u shoulda said a cute lil white girl, cause I've yet in my life met 1 that had to worry bout getting by yet job or not

Back
Top Bottom