Chick went to the police station on me.

al audi

Banned
Don't get involved with a crazy chick NT. No P is with headaches. Domestic Violence is no joke, she didn't press charges, but its always female word an you know how that goes. For the record I didn't put hands on her, I'm too big for that for real. Thing is one word they woulda arrested me at my job. I'm glad my boss cool as hell.

Don't get involved with a crazy chick NT. No P is with headaches. Domestic Violence is no joke, she didn't press charges, but its always female word an you know how that goes. For the record I didn't put hands on her, I'm too big for that for real. Thing is one word they woulda arrested me at my job. I'm glad my boss cool as hell.

30t6p3b.gif
almost lost my cool a couple times....Crazy Chicks Unappreciated....Crazy Chick Snappy Nappy Appreciated

Originally Posted by Ryan Braun

Cool story, bro. I'm going to save this in my cool story folder.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ these grimey $%! broads man. It's always their word against yours 
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ these grimey $%! broads man. It's always their word against yours 
tired.gif

Man I feel you on this one. Crazy chicks always have the best ... but mentally it's all bad.

I told a chick she was insane and that I had to get rid of her(cut her off).. Shorty threatened to call the cops on me for a threat on her life
laugh.gif

Crazy chicks are NOT the business
30t6p3b.gif

Man I feel you on this one. Crazy chicks always have the best ... but mentally it's all bad.

I told a chick she was insane and that I had to get rid of her(cut her off).. Shorty threatened to call the cops on me for a threat on her life
laugh.gif

Crazy chicks are NOT the business
30t6p3b.gif

shut up, cornball
anyway.. glad you didnt get in any serious #$@%..

i almost got suspended back in HS because of some girl who can cry on command 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

shut up, cornball
anyway.. glad you didnt get in any serious #$@%..

i almost got suspended back in HS because of some girl who can cry on command 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom