Chick went to the police station on me.

Originally Posted by Ryan Braun

Cool story, bro. I'm going to save this in my cool story folder.
No dude, I know 4toooooooooMany Men that went down for Domestic Violence and try getting a job with that on your Background

Originally Posted by Ryan Braun

Cool story, bro. I'm going to save this in my cool story folder.
No dude, I know 4toooooooooMany Men that went down for Domestic Violence and try getting a job with that on your Background

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Them roids made u blackout son?

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time dude got mad and went to the aquarium. Someone said dude was gon be there hitting fish and *#+@
laugh.gif

this is prolly dumb, but homeboy said he got a method for hittin his +*%$#. he say just punch her in the top of the head cause she aint gon cut all her hair off just to show the police sum bruises
laugh.gif
...but i dont hit women. only way i think id hit a +*%$# is if i was in love & she did sum %%*$ to just break my heart like smash one of the homies

this is prolly dumb, but homeboy said he got a method for hittin his +*%$#. he say just punch her in the top of the head cause she aint gon cut all her hair off just to show the police sum bruises
laugh.gif
...but i dont hit women. only way i think id hit a +*%$# is if i was in love & she did sum %%*$ to just break my heart like smash one of the homies

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time dude got mad and went to the aquarium. Someone said dude was gon be there hitting fish and *#+@
laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

NikeTalker (a message board for people that like shoes and Ben Baller) and gym enthusiast Al Audi was arrested this afternoon for power bombing a baby tiger shark inside an aquarium.

"It was crazy", one on-looker said. "I mean, the guy just jumped in the tank, got on top of the shark like he wanted to ride it, then just made a quick move to get under it, and then BAM! Son literally WWF'd that creature!"

Witnesses say he was alone and looking angry, ready for danger. His car, a 1994 Ford Taurus, was found nearby. Inside, police found a laptop with the website NikeTalk in use.

He intended to leave what appears to be a threatening letter.

DISCLAIMER-What you are about to read is disturbing and graphic in nature.

"I want to $*%*** kill any &$*$# that isn't tough! Man, *#@# you! Talking tough!. I'm not a *#&$, but you are! %#$# and #%*$ until you can't &#^$! Next, I will eat you."

Police took him in for questioning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

NikeTalker (a message board for people that like shoes and Ben Baller) and gym enthusiast Al Audi was arrested this afternoon for power bombing a baby tiger shark inside an aquarium.

"It was crazy", one on-looker said. "I mean, the guy just jumped in the tank, got on top of the shark like he wanted to ride it, then just made a quick move to get under it, and then BAM! Son literally WWF'd that creature!"

Witnesses say he was alone and looking angry, ready for danger. His car, a 1994 Ford Taurus, was found nearby. Inside, police found a laptop with the website NikeTalk in use.

"I want to $*%*** kill any &$*$# that isn't tough! Man, *#@# you! Talking tough!. I'm not a *#&$, but you are! %#$# and #%*$ until you can't &#^$! Next, I will eat you."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wth is this
laugh.gif

as for the thread...there's something about crazy B's tho...something about them...

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wth is this
laugh.gif

as for the thread...there's something about crazy B's tho...something about them...

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

OMG does anyone have a link to that thread?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

J.k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
BREAKING NEWS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

OMG does anyone have a link to that thread?

i had a crazy chick.. didn't have many headaches tho. i just counted her crazy with even more crazy
laugh.gif

i had a crazy chick.. didn't have many headaches tho. i just counted her crazy with even more crazy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom