Chick You Had A Dude This Whole Time????

YO!

grin.gif

You going extra hard... for no apparent reason.

DF!!!

Had this happen to me, but I beat and she told him. He called me private that simp was heated and I just told him he can keep that +@% and just hung up on him.

It appears that way, eh?
nerd.gif
I'm not though, for real. That's just how I talk!

samuel-l-jackson.jpg

I'm all super intense.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Save face?? If it was all like that i wouldnt have even posted. Idk know if im necessarily "mad" but i just wish i knew she had a dude, call me weird but its somethin about being lied to that really bothers meimage.
Yeah, save face because you're not making sense. I don't know, maybe I'm different but...that should have been one of the first questions you asked. I mean.... wut????

And no, if you have a girl... *sigh* What the hell are you bothered about? That's not weird, that's lame. I mean...assuming you actually DO have another girl on the side, you need to grow up and stop trying to be some little player if you can't play the game or find suitable team members.

I don't know what else to say. I have to leave but...I'm just trying to process this w/o double standards. If you were a female saying these things, I'd want to punch you in the throat for being a stupid $#% drama queen. lol I mean, what the hell are you catching feelings over? Stop that. What's the reason? I mean, what are your options? Risk your life and keep !#%!@#' her lol ... or sit up and whine about it, keep having conversations with her man, stay mad. I mean, I don't get it. What are you SAYINGGGG?
laugh.gif

2ajbe5x.gif

Your wrong by the way...

"he called you? from the %%+#@ phone? where they do that at?" but seriously you love her....you should be
embarassed.gif

No, like that really irks the !++@ out of me. I don't know why. I'm not even a grammar Nazi. It just irks.

God, I hate myself. I have to leave. I can't stop refreshing.

-what shouldve been one of the 1st questions i asked??

And no, if you have a girl... *sigh* What the hell are you bothered about? That's not weird, that's lame.
bothered? to an extent for the simple fact i dont want no more confrontations with no other n' over some broad so if i wouldve known in the1st place i prob would've saved us both alot of time I
lol I mean, what the hell are you catching feelings over?
-nowhere in my post does it say i caught feelings so @%+ are you talkin about??
-idk why you're tryin to come at me so tough but that's fine its not a problem

if it makes you feel better i believe i just discovered that girl i recently boned again may actually be engaged/married. unlike you, i'm not bothered andi will just stop talking to her altogether

You should have asked if she had a man.
laugh.gif

But look, I'm coming down off of 40 oz. of coffee and I'm getting sleepy and can't go to bed. I'm not trying come off hard, that's justsomething infamous for. I ain't got no tact, man. It just sounds like you're more into the girl than you're coming out and admitting. I don'tknow why you didn't just hang up on the guy. lol And the situation still seems completely ridiculous and you have no right to be upset. Does your girl thatyou say you have know about this other chick?
laugh.gif

i did ask when we 1st start talkin. she said no
and yea my girl knows of her but not the type of convos we had
I don't know why you didn't just hang up on the guy.
lookin back at it i prob shouldve but its always easier to say what you shouldve did after the fact
And the situation still seems completely ridiculous and you have no right to be upset.
thats fine

when i read the title, i automatically thought this was a dearwinter post.
laugh.gif

tell the broad you don't have anything else to say to her. and tell her explicitly it's not cause you was feelin her, but becauseshe's not truthful.

You have a girl though...so I don't see why you're stressing over the situation. Just keep it moving. It probably worked out better for you though.Shecould be one of those crazy type of girls who would mess with you just to mess up your relationship with your current girl. I'm in the same situation asyou're in now. I had a dude crank call me three times in one night last Thursday "just to hear my voice haha" because his girl called me.

you're girl knows you were 'kinda talkin' to her or she just knows ya'll work together...

and i'm w/Dylishis somewhat...you have a girl so why bother talkin to her man about like %#@# matters?

I think I know why the conversation went as long as it did...

Him: Ay dawg, you *%!%$$ my girl?!

Pmighty:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
What? No man! gucci....

Him: What was that?!

Pmighty: What?

Him: No, you said something!

Pmighty: Yeah, that I wasn't having any relations with your girl man, so just calm down....gucci!

Him: What?!

Pmighty: Huh?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I think I know why the conversation went as long as it did...

Him: Ay dawg, you *%!%$$ my girl?!

Pmighty:
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
What? No man! gucci....

Him: What was that?!

Pmighty: What?

Him: No, you said something!

Pmighty: Yeah, that I wasn't having any relations with your girl man, so just calm down....gucci!

Him: What?!

Pmighty: Huh?

I
laugh.gif
'd @ the subtle gucci responses. But back to topic, OP I understand where you're coming from. Apparently, girls who are already in supposed"happy and trusting relationships" are sometimes shady and push the envelope by doing some behind the back nonsense. Met plenty of girls of thatcalibur recently...
smh.gif
. Still trying to flirt and play the field, acquiring ego boosters while they got a man, horrible.

Back
Top Bottom