Chicks and spending the night.

As stated previously: pity kiss. Singular, not plural.

Some girls know they are a JO and revel in it.
Some don't know and will never know so you lead them on until destruction occurs. Vicious cycle.
Some girls know they are not JO's and will not be treated like so and are angelic and lovely.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Mannnn i'm not going to her house. She lives with her crazy $%# mother. I let the chicks come here because I've got a smooth bachelor pad. E-Z BUNS

Get more efficient jumps who don't need the excess pillow talk but won't be in your face after the deed. Clearly you haven't made your true motives known with the girl cause you wouldnt be kissing them in the morning but just hugging them as you hold the door for them to leave.

Mannnn i'm not going to her house. She lives with her crazy $%# mother. I let the chicks come here because I've got a smooth bachelor pad. E-Z BUNS

Get more efficient jumps who don't need the excess pillow talk but won't be in your face after the deed. Clearly you haven't made your true motives known with the girl cause you wouldnt be kissing them in the morning but just hugging them as you hold the door for them to leave.
she has a point Troy
ohwell.gif

This one chick I use to mess with use to come over unexpected and she would stay the night, and not once did she ask to stay. After we finished the deed she would just turn over and say good night and go to sleep like a bawse. I actually found that somewhat attractive that she pretty much made me her B. I guess, I like aggressive females. So, no I don't mind a girl staying over as long as she doesn't ask if she can stay.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gORJESS

I feel like if you have given her permission to stay the night previously, she might think its a routine type thing for you guys. 

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable staying at a guys house unless the words "I want you to spend the night" came out of his mouth.

OP also said she has a crazy mother...def trying to escape for a bit. How were things when you used to mess with her?
Gotta put her in her place, let her know the deal

pics tho?

Originally Posted by solarius49

My problem (with any woman) is after I have sex with you, i automatically hate you and dont want you anywhere near me. So if I hit it that night i will find ANY excuse to take her home.
Same here man...and I once thought that by my late 20's the views I had about women staying the night would have eventually changed, but so far it's the same as back in the day when I first started having them come over the house. 

Call me selfish...
ohwell.gif

Hell yea she can spend the night. J.O.'s know the drill. We smash, you clean my house, shower sleep, leave before noon.

Now if she's just some random freak, she has to be out by the time I finish pissing

As soon as she said she was going to bring along her clothes for the following day, you should have given her a long !$+ confusing story about how you picked up a second job which is a night shift position at a convenience store and you have to go in around 1:00AM. Then after she comes over and you smash, you could say, "damn I'd definitely call outta work for you and you could spend the night... too bad you didn't bring your clothes for work tomorrow"

That way she feels special, you can sleep alone, and you didn't ruin any chance you had for future smash sessions.

She is damaged goods but the sex is incredible.

I should probably just leave it alone for good.

Last time we messed around, she caught feelings and when I tried to put everything under the light, she acted like she was cool with it...but I knew it was only to cling on.

She is damaged goods but the sex is incredible.

I should probably just leave it alone for good.

Last time we messed around, she caught feelings and when I tried to put everything under the light, she acted like she was cool with it...but I knew it was only to cling on.

Pics tho........

Cause you probably fed her fables before smashing and she got attached.

that's what us white men do, man.

tell fables and people believe them. the key to our success is the easy manipulation of the human species.

Me personally I'm not having that $@%% but I'm hella solitary.

Always at her crib and no I'm not trying to spend the night. Gotta stay with excuses for that reason alone.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This to a T.
You have to let your intentions known, stop taking them out to dinners or movies and such, be straight up and they'll play their position.

But nothing worse than a JO who....after you're done and head to the bathroom to wash up.....is still lying in bed in the nude when you get back.

I hit them with the o_O face and proceed to call a cab, I am not watching no damn Lord of the Ring re-run on TNT with you.

roll.gif
@ DC

To get on topic though, I hate it when they sleep with their head on your arm. Hate waking up in the morning with a dead arm
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This to a T.
You have to let your intentions known, stop taking them out to dinners or movies and such, be straight up and they'll play their position.

But nothing worse than a JO who....after you're done and head to the bathroom to wash up.....is still lying in bed in the nude when you get back.

I hit them with the o_O face and proceed to call a cab, I am not watching no damn Lord of the Ring re-run on TNT with you.
Lies.  Like 1 out of 10 will have the ability to actually perceive the words that are coming out of your mouth in a realistic sense but the majority of them, when they "like" you, it's over and there's nothing you can do about it short of beating em over the head with a  stick.  It's like all logic and common sense goes out the window. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

This to a T.

Lies.  Like 1 out of 10 will have the ability to actually perceive the words that are coming out of your mouth in a realistic sense but the majority of them, when they "like" you, it's over and there's nothing you can do about it short of beating em over the head with a  stick.  It's like all logic and common sense goes out the window. 

But if they already know the deal and still go along with it that's on them. She can never say you mislead her. There is a way it can be said. Ive seen it done before.

Op you done goof'd mane you lay'd her at your crib and then you cuddled she's not a jo she's your gf.

Back
Top Bottom