Chicks with Kids UNappreciation...vol. And Another One

well well well, I wonder what this post is about?
mad.gif

I'm not the kind of person talking to any girl walking my way, I got standards. If I see somebody that meets those standards I'll talk to them though,like any normal person would.

So now you get a good convo goin, she likes your small talk, and you decide to get her number.
One day you bored and remember the situation and decide to call her...nothing wrong with that. Y'all talk and it's good again, so y'all decide togo do something..."I gotta find somebody to watch my daughter"

*Insert Ron Simmons DAMN gif. here*

Now I got nothing against kids, I love kids(no pedobear), but I aint getting myself involved with somebody else's kid. That's out of the question, *%$@what you thought.
And now I just sit here and wonder why the hell I find this out now and not before...

damn.

unappreciated.

It seems like more and more girls I talk to got kids too, %#!%%$ already on the come up before I come up(...)
sucks...
tired.gif
frown.gif

All the "good" lookin' birds from my highschool got shortys now....it kinda sucks....N's claimin' their territory
laugh.gif

C Money 88 05 wrote:

unappreciated.

It seems like more and more girls I talk to got kids too, %#!%%$ already on the come up before I come up(...)
sucks...
tired.gif
frown.gif

I feel you dude. I aint taking care of no other dudes kid.

I tried it though. Chick kid was so *%+$!#% bad I just stopped coming.

When they say they have a kid(s) I hit them with a
indifferent.gif
and walkaway.

Why is it crazy? The older you get, the girls you talk to will probably be older also. And older people tend to have kids. There was a baby boom in the90's....so a good percentage of 25-30 yr olds will probably have a kid.

I'm 30 and i have 2. When me and my homies all get together, the kids actually out number the adults.

I know a woman who has five kids, by four different men. She doesn't even care for her children, honestly, I think she had all those kids for the childsupport. I hate to make that terrible accusation, but she shows the children no affection.

I literally heard her call her daughter a "dumb _itch".
smh.gif
Herdaughter is only eight years.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

All the "good" lookin' birds from my highschool got shortys now....it kinda sucks....N's claimin' their territory
laugh.gif

yoooo im seein this go down to idk %%# is goin on bac they couldnt wait to get out of HS to start poppin seeds off

i was on the train today there was this dude with like 5 bags full of toys, so this girl says "damn you have mad toys" the dude says "yeah mybrother has 2 kids" then chicks said "oh i have 5 kids".....definitely unappreciated.

my boothang has a lil girl..she's like 4.
but shorty has like 10 siblings..5 of them who live in the area..so there's always someone to watch babygirl

unappreciated? na fams.
smile.gif

i've gotten used to it. i cant take care of no kid now. in the future but my ideal is a girl w/o any...i wouldnt !#% on a chick cuz she got a seed though.depends on the relationship with the pops

.i didnt know men were into the whole trapping thing.
smh.gif

you'll be shocked

yeah i hate that %*!@ too, its a shame.
indifferent.gif
and then they want to act you do something wrong when you don't want to pick the kid up or buy him stuff. +++@%that aint my baby thats yo %*!@
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

yoooo im seein this go down to idk %%# is goin on bac they couldnt wait to get out of HS to start poppin seeds off

Most of my homies didnt even wait til HS was over them N_'started senior year of HS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

thats the first question you gotta ask a broad now.."you got any kids??".."you sure??"

laugh.gif
Damn son, these chicks be lyin to you like that?

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

thats the first question you gotta ask a broad now.."you got any kids??".."you sure??"

laugh.gif
Damn son, these chicks be lyin to you like that?

lmaoooo..you just gotta be sure..they be "forgetting"..

If you get a girl with her priorities in order and is responsible in her life and the child's..

It can be a good thing.

From what most of what yall post, you deal with some immature girls, or on the other end, yall just some needy dudes
laugh.gif

Every situation is different.

Jawny is that your girlin your avy? She's dope...but on to the subject of hand, I don't care. I love kids, they're my favorite type of people.They're happy with a toy from McDonald's and some cartoons. They don't care that you're failing school, got fired or have no friends. They justwanna be fed, bathed and hugged...(I'm obviously oversimplyifing the hell outta it). If she's got a kid and I like her what am I gonna say "isthere anyway you can get rid of it?"...if she's taking care of her responsibility as a woman and a mother then I don't have an issue with it.

Back
Top Bottom