2668862_300.jpg

tumblr_m1rmb0LbT31qipzf6o1_500.png

levy-tran-x-john-agcaoili-1.jpg

levy-tran-iuwwvw-e1316643051563.png

levy-tran-9ubf1.jpg

tumblr_lyycop5Lto1qbi23yo4_500.gif

tumblr_lxlneyhOu71r5cuu2o1_500.gif

Post moar please...

What are these %#%%*$% gonna do when they turn 40 or have kids?

Your personality is lacking so much you need to add character by covering yourself in tattoos?

With that said I would still smash every broad posted.

^Maybe live their life the same way someone without tattoos would? MAYBE?
eyes.gif

Lots of want in this thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Your personality is lacking so much you need to add character by covering yourself in tattoos?

What are people supposed to do when their 40 and have kids? Never even understood this logic. Does having tattoos prevent you from raising your children? Are you just implying it'll look gross? Are you attracted to old people who don't have tats? With that said mehh, chicks with tats don't really do anything for me anymore. A chick with a lot of tats, used to be a sign that she had some depth, and a lot of stories to go with them, now it's whatever. 

I'm sick of Alysha Nett, maybe because I follow her tumblr and see her pics everyday.  Plus she reps The Hundreds 
sick.gif
I'd probably like her again if she does some crotch pics 
laugh.gif

Right now it's all about GoGo Suicide and Levy Tran 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

What are people supposed to do when their 40 and have kids? Never even understood this logic. Does having tattoos prevent you from raising your children? Are you just implying it'll look gross? Are you attracted to old people who don't have tats? With that said mehh, chicks with tats don't really do anything for me anymore. A chick with a lot of tats, used to be a sign that she had some depth, and a lot of stories to go with them, now it's whatever. 
How could you not understand this logic?

Yeah they're cool to look at, but do you honestly think that a person who is 50 that is covered in tattoos like Lil' Wayne or Wiz Khalifa can live a normal life than that of someone who doesn't have tattoos?

On top of the fact that it will look terrible and you will not find a job in the real world that doesn't involve entertainment or strip club security... No one will take you seriously and a negative stigma will be placed on you for being covered in tattoos.

Obviously young people don't tend to think more than a week ahead, so It's just something to think about.

I'm not saying I dislike people with tattoos or anything... I just would never be in a serious relationship with a chick with major tats.

Yeah they're cool to look at, but do you honestly think that a person who is 50 that is covered in tattoos like Lil' Wayne or Wiz Khalifa can live a normal life than that of someone who doesn't have tattoos?

On top of the fact that it will look terrible and you will not find a job in the real world that doesn't involve entertainment or strip club security... No one will take you seriously and a negative stigma will be placed on you for being covered in tattoos.

Obviously young people don't tend to think more than a week ahead, so It's just something to think about.

I'm not saying I dislike people with tattoos or anything... I just would never be in a serious relationship with a chick with major tats.
Nothing you just said has anything to do with being 40 though. So tattoos only affect your way of living, job opportunities (which is far from fact), and the perception people have of you when you reach a certain age? Great logic. Not to mention the fact, that when these people are older, the older generation will be this generation going on now, so that flaws your logic even further. Nice try though. 

MoonMan818 wrote:

Most of them have arm sleeves, leg sleeves, and chest pieces that can be covered up with long sleeve shirts or pants.  I've seen girls working at Macy's and restaurants with hand / finger tattoos.  Most of those online, alternative, tattoo models tend to stay within that industry doing other stuff like photography, styling, makeup, etc.  If they want to have a career in something more conservative or corporate then let them worry about it.  

as long as you don't have face, neck, hand tats you can work in corporate america, and as these old timers are dying off tattoos are becoming more and more accepted

Back
Top Bottom