Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

Didn't Snoop Dogg tear up when he beat his murder case?

Ya'll just hate this kid.

And 
roll.gif
 @ ya'll acting like his career is over with a 60 day jail sentence.

Ya'll are ridiculous. 
wow! really?  Your gonna compare a 2 month sentence in juvenile detention to a murder charge?  Damn your ignorant!   Sorry to hear your idol turned out to be a fake.  LMAO!

wow! really?  Your gonna compare a 2 month sentence in juvenile detention to a murder charge?  Damn your ignorant!   Sorry to hear your idol turned out to be a fake.  LMAO!
lol and snoop was tears of joy...not no tears of oh im scared lol. Its funny that this dude gets 60 days in ydc and he crying and boo hooing like a lil *****..and folks taken up for him and saying he still some hardcore thug, yet lindsey lohan got essentially the same time and she painted her nails to say f you! and lol and pretty much told the judge 60 days in jail is a joke. Its crazy that you put a so called gangsta rapper and a disney pop star in the same situation...and the cute lil redhead awg would be the one coming out the hardest.

At dudes in here excusing this mess, and cosigning on some he is only 17 lol. ok and what the oh he is a lil kid...a lil kid is 8 not 17 this dude is basically a few months short of being a legal adult. So if this happen iuno a few months later and he was 18 all of a sudden it isnt *****made anymore?

I swear its some true cupcake light in the pants dudes up in here...

Last edited:
what kind of 60 days in this though? are they going to wake him up with pushups and get in his face ala bootcamp or is this like a legit prison just for youths?

Last edited:
Im from Illinois, i remember growing up with a few kids that got sent to St Charles. as a shorty we looked at it like it was San Quentin.

Yall dudes defending the hell out of this guy for crying with these ridiculous comparisons and reasoning are beyond lame. Get some better fav rappers and/or role models.

Yall dudes defending the hell out of this guy for crying with these ridiculous comparisons and reasoning are beyond lame. Get some better fav rappers and/or role models.

if Rick Ross can get away with being fake and on top of all that not even compensating the very guy he stole his criminal identity from, surely Chief Keef can get away with this

if Rick Ross can get away with being fake and on top of all that not even compensating the very guy he stole his criminal identity from, surely Chief Keef can get away with this
2 completely different things.

this cat LAUGHED at a lil kid getting murdered from a rival gang, and ya expect sympathy to go this dude that is captializing

on da killing society of chicago that can't make da living of his dreams for 60 days in JUVE because he violated a court order to basically

not be a idiot?

yea...where's my world's smallest violin...

Last edited:
do we even know what type of tears these were? nobody was there, no video was posted no none of that. all we have is a newspaper article saying that he was bent up while making this plea.

" Crying is believed to be an outlet or a result of a burst of intense emotional sensations, such as agony, surprise, or joy. This theory is more plausible as it explains why people cry during cheerful events, as well as very painful events. "

we have no idea WHY these tears were shed. all i see are assumptions and ridicule. for all we know, these could have been tears of anger. same type of tears you had / maybe still have when you were mad at a parent or older sibling when you knew you couldn't win that particular battle. most here lead privileged lives, so i cant blame you all for not understanding how it would feel to go from nothing at all to being able to have any and everything you could ever possibly want, only to have that possibly all taken from you. some of you cant even handle your gf choosing up on you or even being friendzoned. so to begin to understand this kid's issue being beyond your grasp is almost okay. 

for those who assume that street dudes have to be tough guys like rambo and what not, understand that these street dudes are just like me and you. only difference is that they are constantly placed in situations that require good guys to do bad things. in no way is this a scapegoat for anything that this kid or his ppl have done however. every action holds a consequence and nobody is exempt from that. 

lets just hope that he doesnt lose it all over an interview

do we even know what type of tears these were? nobody was there, no video was posted no none of that. all we have is a newspaper article saying that he was bent up while making this plea.

" Crying is believed to be an outlet or a result of a burst of intense emotional sensations, such as agony, surprise, or joy. This theory is more plausible as it explains why people cry during cheerful events, as well as very painful events. "

we have no idea WHY these tears were shed. all i see are assumptions and ridicule. for all we know, these could have been tears of anger. same type of tears you had / maybe still have when you were mad at a parent or older sibling when you knew you couldn't win that particular battle. most here lead privileged lives, so i cant blame you all for not understanding how it would feel to go from nothing at all to being able to have any and everything you could ever possibly want, only to have that possibly all taken from you. some of you cant even handle your gf choosing up on you or even being friendzoned. so to begin to understand this kid's issue being beyond your grasp is almost okay. 

for those who assume that street dudes have to be tough guys like rambo and what not, understand that these street dudes are just like me and you. only difference is that they are constantly placed in situations that require good guys to do bad things. in no way is this a scapegoat for anything that this kid or his ppl have done however. every action holds a consequence and nobody is exempt from that. 

lets just hope that he doesnt lose it all over an interview
Boy stop...

lol and snoop was tears of joy...not no tears of oh im scared lol. Its funny that this dude gets 60 days in ydc and he crying and boo hooing like a lil *****..and folks taken up for him and saying he still some hardcore thug, yet lindsey lohan got essentially the same time and she painted her nails to say f you! and lol and pretty much told the judge 60 days in jail is a joke. Its crazy that you put a so called gangsta rapper and a disney pop star in the same situation...and the cute lil redhead awg would be the one coming out the hardest.

At dudes in here excusing this mess, and cosigning on some he is only 17 lol. ok and what the oh he is a lil kid...a lil kid is 8 not 17 this dude is basically a few months short of being a legal adult. So if this happen iuno a few months later and he was 18 all of a sudden it isnt *****made anymore?

I swear its some true cupcake light in the pants dudes up in here...
^^This  I agree 100%

what kind of 60 days in this though? are they going to wake him up with pushups and get in his face ala bootcamp or is this like a legit prison just for youths?
More than likely it's easy.   It's not like regular jail where your on lock down 23 hours a day.  He will get free time to go read or watch tv in the rec center.  Then they will rotate to the gym to work out or hoop.  Then he will get out 3 times to eat.   lol He will probably only be in a cell for 14 hours a day.  It's juvenile detention.   He's gonna be considered a OG in there too since he's almost 18.  he will be in there with a lot of 13 and 14 year olds. 

Idk bout y'all but I hear that some juvys can be worse than some jails because its a bunch of rowdy *** late teenagers all in gangs and stuff

It aint even about if he can bounce back from this. I mean with that in mind more reason for ppl not to be defending this kid, it's not that serious but sure with the way rap is today in the mainstream you could be a snitch ****** and still be popular with the right ignorant music.

More than likely it's easy.   It's not like regular jail where your on lock down 23 hours a day.  He will get free time to go read or watch tv in the rec center.  Then they will rotate to the gym to work out or hoop.  Then he will get out 3 times to eat.   lol He will probably only be in a cell for 14 hours a day.  It's juvenile detention.   He's gonna be considered a OG in there too since he's almost 18.  he will be in there with a lot of 13 and 14 year olds. 

yup, totally different than county. county isn't anything if you're in a pod. tv all day. now if you're in a cell that sucks... enough time to go grab a crappy book and make a call and you're back in your cell.

I've heard this too. But he's a celeb it's differant treatment
not to mention its juvie...they havent committed any MAJOR crimes...because in their area you would be tried as an adult...So basically you have nothing but minor offenders...petty thief, car thief, truancy, possession charges, probation violations  etc...basically nothing but wannabe hard boys...So i guess you can say he will basically be around a whole bunch of unfamous mini me's of himself. So he should feel right at home

It aint like even if he was placed in g.p., he would be around murderers, etc..hardcore criminals...

Last edited:
I know but teens are super rowdy and out to prove themselves. So sometimes Juvie can be more hardcore than jail because older men want to do their time and get out that's that. that's what one person who been to both told me. But that's just one opinion.

But federal prison is a whole differant level

But this guy will be protected because of his fame.

Last edited:
I know but teens are super rowdy and out to prove themselves. So sometimes Juvie can be more hardcore than jail because older men want to do their time and get out that's that. that's what one person who been to both told me. But that's just one opinion.

basically a room full of hims.... bunchy loud yelping yard dogs... Im sure itll be mostly d riders then anything... joking and lowkey mancrushes..

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom