Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

For real?

http://www.diversehiphop.com/blog/2...ving-2-months-in-jail-starts-crying-in-court/

Well after getting arrested on Tuesday, Chief Keef finally got his sentencing today in court. According to Chicago Sun Times, the rapper pleaded with the judge to not get sentencing and even cried in court and told the judge “I am a very good-hearted person. I am sorry for anything that I have done wrong. … Give me a chance.” but the judge said he could not tolerate the teen’s “blatant violations of the court’s order.” With that being said he will be serving his time at the Illinois Youth Center in St. Charles, Illinois. Chief Keef’s manager said he will release Chief Keef’s new single on Thursday so be on the look out for that. Hopefully these two months fly by and Chief Keef focuses on getting his life together and making more hits for music fans, oh and hopefully he finishes shooting “Hate Bein Sober” like it was planned.

Not like he's gonna be in general population.

60 days should be good. Clean out. Read. Excercise.

My bag. Didn't know, I'll take my L without crying even tho I'm a good hearted person! LOL

This whole time I've been picturing 2Chains face when I see the name Chief Keef :lol: So I'm mad shocked when he's called a teen in that piece.

:lol: @ crying but I guess that just shows he was young and dumb and not really about that life. What he got charged for?

This ***** cried over 60 days?! Welp, I hope he had fun while it lasted, every attention hungry rapper in the game is going to get at him behind this.

I cant wait to tell my homie(his biggest fan), my dude did 2 years like a G, and he's bumping sosa talkin bout, "This that real ***** ****.." :lol:

do youth facilities have the same reputation as the regular general population prisons?

...like the gangs, shankings, yard fights, certain other unpleasantries or are they built more like boot camp type places?

lol the crying was obv fake... 2 months could be a death sentance for his career the way these new cycles work... (earl sweatshirt comes to mind)

this 60 days prob cost him another 2 million... ida been crying, crawling around on my hands n knees, pleading, etc. i even woulda cut my hair

he aint bout that life. lightweight happy we can put this man behind us. waka > sosa/GBE

lol the crying was obv fake... 2 months could be a death sentance for his career the way these new cycles work... (earl sweatshirt comes to mind)

this 60 days prob cost him another 2 million... ida been crying, crawling around on my hands n knees, pleading, etc. i even woulda cut my hair

he aint bout that life. lightweight happy we can put this man behind us. waka > sosa/GBE

:lol: I knew someone was gonna say this...

Last edited:
do youth facilities have the same reputation as the regular general population prisons?

...like the gangs, shankings, yard fights, certain other unpleasantries or are they built more like boot camp type places?

hell no........there is no comparison......especially in Chicago.....I still cant believe his management let him be filmed with guns knowing he is on probation......how stupid is that??

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did cry. Dude is only like 17. I don't care how tough he acts, he's still a kid.

The crying reminds me that he's still JUST a kid. :smh:

You'd like to hope he's going to come out as a changed person, but I doubt it. The ignorance will probably continue. Sad to say, but I'll be shocked if he's still alive by the end of this year.

'They caught your body, they can't trap your mind. Keep your spirit alive, read your books. '

Back
Top Bottom