**CHIEF KEEF**

Lmao it's hilarious that keefs new song it called "where he get it" with tadoe getting robbed. Must've been loafin off that Molly water

I was reading the album booklet for Cruel Summer and I noticed this :rofl:

screenshot20130407at337.png

King Louie march madness got sum bangers
She on me
Clean
Roll up the dope
High 5
Trickin in Texas
Throw a party
Mix match designer
Young dudes counting racks
Old female dog
Micheal Jordan
I jus wana
Goldie wit the pimpin

This is out of 31 songs but the songs listed above Been on repeat heavy

Last edited:
She on me
Clean
Roll up the dope
High 5
Trickin in Texas
Throw a party
Mix match designer
Old female dog
Micheal Jordan
I jus wana
Goldie wit the pimpin

Is this a official tape? Or jus all his recent tracks?

She on me
Clean
Roll up the dope
High 5
Trickin in Texas
Throw a party
Mix match designer
Old female dog
Micheal Jordan
I jus wana
Goldie wit the pimpin

Is this a official tape? Or jus all his recent tracks?
Those recent tracks

Durk & Louie droppin separate mixtapes soon tho

no doubt fights are gana break out and possible gun shots. my friend who works at empire said a guy pulled a gun at the Brick Squad show last week so... and Sultty Boyz are performing. ignorance upon ignorance. as far as an age, i dont think its 21+

no doubt fights are gana break out and possible gun shots. my friend who works at empire said a guy pulled a gun at the Brick Squad show last week so... and Sultty Boyz are performing. ignorance upon ignorance. as far as an age, i dont think its 21+

The hell is empire? I lived around there most of my life and I've NEVER heard of that before. It's gotta be a small venue.

Empire is well known. Not my preferred area to do a show in but they bring the kids out. I did something at the Mac Miller show a couple years ago and he packed that place with bunnies

Last edited:
Lol keefs playing at empire in Springfield va on *****. Should i go?
Keefs shows are some ****. I went to his concert at the national in RVA, and it was horrible. Show started at 8:30, local acts until 11pm. Keef came out and only "performed" 4 songs for 20 mins. By performed i mean standing in one spot barely rapping or standing behind 40 slutty boyz while he chilled in the back. Waste of $35. Concert was live for all of 10 mins i wouldnt recommend it. Dude needs to learn how to perform.

lol i think the guys a complete fool. i just want to go for the ignorance and the environment. i mean its a 6-10pm show on saturday for $25. 

Back
Top Bottom