**CHIEF KEEF**

Anybody know what went down with the whole tadoe watch getting took, then the soulja chain incident with ball out?

Ballout stole a chain from Soulja Boy Crib

Lied about "robbing it" from Soulja Boy

Soula Boy got some real Crips to press GBE out

Resulted in Tadoe getting robbed...of a watch that was fake.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Tadoe's watch was fake. These young boys know nothing about jewelry. In a recent song Durk said his rolex cost 5 g's, I'm not sure what type of rolex he could get for that price.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tadoe's watch was fake. These young boys know nothing about jewelry. In a recent song Durk said his rolex cost 5 g's, I'm not sure what type of rolex he could get for that price.
A used one. I paid around 1,5 grand for mine (1978 Oysterdate Precision in stainless steel).

5k certainly won't get you a gold rolex though. An old two-tone in good condition at best.

Chief Keef - Where He Get It
Rich N' no Pops, YOU A BROKE BASTARD 
pimp.gif

Soula Boy got some real Crips to press GBE out
I heard Tadoe getting robbed had nothing to do with Soulja boys chain. Supposedly Tadoe was at the studio and some Rollin 60s crips came in and saw him wearing red and smacked him up and took his watch. Wrong place wrong time type of situation.

I heard Tadoe getting robbed had nothing to do with Soulja boys chain. Supposedly Tadoe was at the studio and some Rollin 60s crips came in and saw him wearing red and smacked him up and took his watch. Wrong place wrong time type of situation.
Them same crib dudes was at the club with Soulja Boy the same night.

Which is why if you go on Twitter you'll see Soulja telling them GBE dudes to come to "Whatever Club It was" that night.

Last edited:

Soula Boy got some real called 50 cent for his Crips security to press GBE out

fixed.

That bit** a** ni**a dnt get down wit no real rip ridas but Fif does

Last edited:
fixed.

That bit** a** ni**a dnt get down wit no real rip ridas but Fif does
Keep thinking that if you want.

IT's called extortion. Chris Brown got reall hittas out in LA too. Gangs don't give a ****. If a square dude cutting them checks they don't care.

Keep thinking that if you want.

IT's called extortion. Chris Brown got reall hittas out in LA too. Gangs don't give a ****. If a square dude cutting them checks they don't care.
i kno how it go brah im sayin dude made it sound like soulja just put in the call like he move like that. naw that ni**a a poodle

Sosa be wylin with all that money you gotta relax with that stupidity stuff.. P.O gonna lock em up again

Back
Top Bottom